Pets Go Red And Kill every 1 on death

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004
Does any 1 no why when i die my pets name goes red and starts killing every 1 ?

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004
Yes But u will get every 1 complaning if they is a wild pet killing every 1 in town and dropping there kits

Upvote 0

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Well people are gonna hate my server. Gonna organize armies of mobs to attack towns for an event lol. Anyway, I think the guys who made LOCMS had the same problem once.... you could try and get in touch with one of them if their still about....

Upvote 0

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004
erm i think i will wait for some 1 who nows wots coursing this problem Btw a armie of mobs in Town is a Incasion m8 every server has 1 Heres a good idea for you make some eggs that mobs drop and you get them as pets thats wot iv done ty for reply ne ways

Upvote 0

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
normally people dont have armies of mobs they have a rabble or a random mass spawn. Gonna have a GM act as a monster and lead them in a war. Trying to make it so that players can have an affect on a storyline sort of thing. The egg thing is a good idea, I was gonna make it rings personally. Like the healing and fireball rings but for summoning.
No prob by the way. Its just the last tiem I saw somthing like this happen was years ago on LOCMS server lol. Sorry i couldnt be more of a help

Upvote 0

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
normally people dont have armies of mobs they have a rabble or a random mass spawn. Gonna have a GM act as a monster and lead them in a war. Trying to make it so that players can have an affect on a storyline sort of thing. The egg thing is a good idea, I was gonna make it rings personally. Like the healing and fireball rings but for summoning.
No prob by the way. Its just the last tiem I saw somthing like this happen was years ago on LOCMS server lol. Sorry i couldnt be more of a help

monmission for that kinda thing or use to be on 1.4/9

Upvote 0

Ronin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
uk
It's a setting it can be changed, on the M2 go to options then Functions then Monster level tab.

You will see a ticked box under Mutiny called Master die mutiny untick it.

Upvote 0