Phantom Mir 3 - Closed Beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Is it going to be online this week or you're planning on opening it after the weekend?
if I can get the client sorted and get it uploaded by the weekend, then we are planning on having the server live from Monday.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
if I can get the client sorted and get it uploaded by the weekend, then we are planning on having the server live from Monday.

Soo, we wont beable to use the same client we've used for the other PhantomMir3 :)
before you took down an rebuilt or w/e.. i cba download a new client ^.^ my Net sucks..

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Soo, we wont beable to use the same client we've used for the other PhantomMir3 :)
before you took down an rebuilt or w/e.. i cba download a new client ^.^ my Net sucks..
You can either use the client that will be uploaded, or download the patches required and so far the patches themselves are relatively high in weight.

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
Hi Phantom did you read your pm from me? If you did please respond at it :)

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
The client is now done and currently being added to an installer and will be uploaded tonight.

server_1.jpg
server_2.jpg

You don't need to use our client, however it is recommended that you do. As the base client will contain everything that you need to play the server, the server should also be live from Monday if we get everything finished over the weekend.

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Client has now been added to the first page, I've added 12 100mb .rar files for those with slow connections and added the full client link to the first page as well.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Client has now been added to the first page, I've added 12 100mb .rar files for those with slow connections and added the full client link to the first page as well.

Maybe some ItemPatches/Maps to make it even easier :)

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
At some point today as we are still building the .wil files, there will be several large patches made available.

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
is there any chance of this being up today?
Unfortunately due to the nature of my job, I'm on call out all weekend and I need to be 100% available when the server goes live. You will see why, when the server advert is added tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.