Discussion Phoenix Legacy Mir 2 Crystal

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol funny.
No I didn’t attack the server but hilarious that your quick to accuse me @Jev WHERES YPUR PROOF PLS SUBMIT IN STAFF CHAT THANK YOU 😂😂

The source code is **** for that set that he has. I don’t need to attack it it’ll do it itself.
Like I said there’s a lot of exploits that he wouldn’t of fixed or known about

Punishment for using someone else’s files without their blessing. Honestly crystal is better and more stable.

• Haha
Reactions: Far

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
lol funny.
No I didn’t attack the server but hilarious that your quick to accuse me @Jev WHERES YPUR PROOF PLS SUBMIT IN STAFF CHAT THANK YOU 😂😂

The source code is **** for that set that he has. I don’t need to attack it it’ll do it itself.
Like I said there’s a lot of exploits that he wouldn’t of fixed or known about

Punishment for using someone else’s files without their blessing. Honestly crystal is better and more stable.
I never actually said it was you, learn to read.

What I will say is I hope that whoever is doing this knows that Linode do forward abuse reports onto the Police with the payment details.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I never actually said it was you, learn to read.

What I will say is I hope that whoever is doing this knows that the Linode do forward abuse reports onto the Police with the payment details.
Learn to read and open your eyes pal. Dunno why you’re so adamant about defending the server. You’re just making yourself look like such a tool.

Do you see any other mod or admin getting involved? All you do is involve yourself in drama

Also sorry you threatening me with some police ****? lol. Jokes.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Learn to read and open your eyes pal. Dunno why you’re so adamant about defending the server. You’re just making yourself look like such a tool.

Do you see any other mod or admin getting involved? All you do is involve yourself in drama
So show me where I said this was you.

You make this comment: "Would advise people to avoid the server as you're going to see some big exploiters abusing the server as I've already given out the method to many people, won't take long to spread. Defo don't waste your money buying GG or w/e they use"

Then the server gets attacked, Still never said it was you. Just very good timing isn't it.
Getting involved? By telling people that the server is currently under attack (hence why people can't connect)

We're still yet to see Ben make a complaint with the evidence he's got.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
So show me where I said this was you.

You make this comment: "Would advise people to avoid the server as you're going to see some big exploiters abusing the server as I've already given out the method to many people, won't take long to spread. Defo don't waste your money buying GG or w/e they use"

Then the server gets attacked, Still never said it was you. Just very good timing isn't it.
Getting involved? By telling people that the server is currently under attack (hence why people can't connect)

We're still yet to see Ben make a complaint with the evidence he's got.
I ain’t wasting my time gathering evidence for it to be ignored I got better **** to do with my life. I’m only replying here because of the discord spam saying I’m attacking a server.

I think people should be aware that the server has tons of bugs exploits and are super unstable. So don’t waste your money. Good community advise.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
As someone who knows Ben he isn't that stupid as to attack a server and use his own name on generating account its obviously one of the same clowns hidden on this forum for years who always attack a new server trying to cause a load of drama. Mission accomplished!

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I ain’t wasting my time gathering evidence for it to be ignored I got better **** to do with my life. I’m only replying here because of the discord spam saying I’m attacking a server.

I think people should be aware that the server has tons of bugs exploits and are super unstable. So don’t waste your money. Good community advise.
So where did I say it was you? you skipped over that.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
As someone who knows Ben he isn't that stupid as to attack a server and use his own name on generating account its obviously one of the same clowns hidden on this forum for years who always attack a new server trying to cause a load of drama. Mission accomplished!
I agree, I think if someone was to make 42k accounts and name them all Jev, It would look like it was me. But i've not stated in a previous message that said "you're going to see some big exploiters abusing the server as I've already given out the method to many people, won't take long to spread"

Main priorty right now is to patch this method out conisdering recreting this on Crystal, will crash a server.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Server is currently under attack, Very strange considering a few messages before @Bon threatened the server.

An abuse report has been sent to Linode so hopefully they'll shut down the botting that's taking place to take the server down. (creating hundreds of accounts all with the same name "bon"
Although you didn't specifically say it is Ben you've implied it here 🤷🏼‍♂️

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Anyone confirm these exploits/bugs before I put any time into it lol?
If you've not made an account.. you have to PM GM with your ID and Password for him to create one at the moment.

Muhamad does not have the source, so any bugs need to be patched out by removing the spell/mob - alternatively he has to get who supplied him it to fix it.

£10 for 2000 GG which will buy you 256 hours of a the main "buff" - 3% SC/DC/MC and 5% buff/exp I think it was. If you did this via in game currency you'd need 640m. Very off-putting that GG can be bought, and then traded in game for a GG scroll to make cash sales of items/gold even easier.

Reactions: Pusha

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
Nothing so far , I dont even play but i can tell that the server is running very well atm and people loving it already! To complete your information though , account creation is closed at the moment due spam and server crash cause. But hes going to fix this **** quite soon from what i predict reading discord and speaking to him.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Server is fine now, lots of fixes have happened last night, reading through the Discord. I haven't seen any exploits ingame or heard of any contrary to what Ben stated. Give it a go, it's a fun server.

UnDeRTaKeR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2014
Jordan
hi
how can i creat an account ?
its sys :account creation is currently disabled !
thank you in advance

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
hi
how can i creat an account ?
its sys :account creation is currently disabled !
thank you in advance
Currently it's disabled, you have to message GM on Discord and he will make you the account.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
If you've not made an account.. you have to PM GM with your ID and Password for him to create one at the moment.

Muhamad does not have the source, so any bugs need to be patched out by removing the spell/mob - alternatively he has to get who supplied him it to fix it.

£10 for 2000 GG which will buy you 256 hours of a the main "buff" - 3% SC/DC/MC and 5% buff/exp I think it was. If you did this via in game currency you'd need 640m. Very off-putting that GG can be bought, and then traded in game for a GG scroll to make cash sales of items/gold even easier.
' At first the prices may seem high or low, but this is while i get understanding for amount of gold that will come into game. Once i know more, i will balance the gold prices of all purchase items.'

that is from the GM prior to the server being online if people done a quick search or didnt jump to the gun.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
' At first the prices may seem high or low, but this is while i get understanding for amount of gold that will come into game. Once i know more, i will balance the gold prices of all purchase items.'

that is from the GM prior to the server being online if people done a quick search or didnt jump to the gun.
He also jumped to the gun about the source code and how patches are done.

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020

Nothing to do with jumping the gun , its quite clear and evident this is a cash cow server (hence the crypto only).

640m or 10£....hmmmmm which should i do lol

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Nothing to do with jumping the gun , its quite clear and evident this is a cash cow server (hence the crypto only).

640m or 10£....hmmmmm which should i do lol
From what I was told by the server owner, crypto was being used to get away from merchants like paypal and stripe who will ban your account from a single refund request.

So he useing crpyto because the community are refunding on previous servers.

Again, jumping to the gun and assuming things.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
So many theories and shade thrown around, not an ounce of proof in any which way 🙄

Reactions: Exwizz