Discussion Phoenix Legacy Mir 2 Crystal

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Muhamad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2015

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Looking good!!

I'll say snap on the new main map, be interesting how you've done it aswell 👌

All the best on your launch too :)

• Love
Reactions: Muhamad

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
With some of the new bosses displayed on the main post is there any chance you could show us a few bosses that we havent seen before (ingame)

also impressed with how much effort has gone into your discord server so much infomation, not seen this much dedication put into a discord server looks promising.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
I like the new Bigmap cannot stand the generic route on mir. Goodluck. Show the spell list / few more caves or mobs ty

• Love

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I like the new Bigmap cannot stand the generic route on mir. Goodluck. Show the spell list / few more caves or mobs ty
Mobs/spells/weapons/armours all have there own tab on discord if you aren’t in the discord yet it’s really detailed

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Thought I'd seen the map before, finally found it.

PIQMkJf.jpeg

Highly doubt its one single map like @SPL1FF did with banshee, and more like just a mash of the maps together similar to how all world maps have been done before?

I'm sure @Muhamad can confirm?

Muhamad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2015
Thought I'd seen the map before, finally found it.

PIQMkJf.jpeg

Highly doubt its one single map like @SPL1FF did with banshee, and more like just a mash of the maps together similar to how all world maps have been done before?

I'm sure @Muhamad can confirm?
Its one whole map and its slightly different version. I had both but chose this one for sw part

Reactions: Martyn

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Its one whole map and its slightly different version. I had both but chose this one for sw part
So does this mean you will need to rt to sabuk wall or will sabuk wall have its own map because if you rt I can imagine how annoying it would be to get back into the war zone maybe some sorta teleport with a safezone outside sabuk like other servers have done so (if that’s not already the case)