Discussion Phoenix Legacy Mir 2 Crystal

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Addicted

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2013
Is server down? I cant log in it says it disabled
Post automatically merged:

???

Last edited:

エリヤ

LOMCN Member
Mar 16, 2024
Most big servers are like this these days, most of the good items never even reach tm they just pm usual buyers and see how much £ they are willing to pay. I was on arcadia recently and its crazy how much people are paying for items on there.
Facts.

He reset 150 paragons for 50 stats wtf is that **** 6-8h on event exp for 50 stats without event exp 3-4 days :))):)))
I'm not sure what you're saying but I've been doing 1-80 in less than 5 hours with no pg on fresh accounts during the event.. altho I've been AFK for a few days now, away on holibobs.

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
I'm not sure what you're saying but I've been doing 1-80 in less than 5 hours with no pg on fresh accounts during the event.. altho I've been AFK for a few days now, away on holibobs.
we do from level 0-80 in 1h and half i dont know how u doing in 5h ....

エリヤ

LOMCN Member
Mar 16, 2024
we do from level 0-80 in 1h and half i dont know how u doing in 5h ....
Smells like corruption to me :ROFLMAO:

Especially since I manually played farming event mobs with 100% alt buff during unholy hours when all of the normies were sleeping

Might I add I have spent $0 playing this game

エリヤ

LOMCN Member
Mar 16, 2024
Is server down? I cant log in it says it disabled

???
Server goes down frequently for changes and fixes, whilst also being a target for DDOS attacks, best way to stay in the loop is to join the discord, but be warned, it's full of knob heads :ROFLMAO:

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
patcher wont run, any ideas
Install the .net updates first.

Wait a second.
Auds, that name sounds familiar 🤔 are you the old chick kept flirting with all the young lads on nearly every private server for items🤣 turned out half the time It was a geezer playing??? Seem to remember one of you was obsessed with evanescence 🙄

Joanne I think 🤣🤣

Edit, audiencekiller??

Last edited:

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007

For some reason my patcher is downloading super slow since new patch. Anyone that has any idea what I could do to solve this problem? Running as adminstrator makes no difference and I'm just using Windows Defender as AV.

Destroyer1987

Racoon
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
In The Shadows
Install the .net updates first.

Wait a second.
Auds, that name sounds familiar 🤔 are you the old chick kept flirting with all the young lads on nearly every private server for items🤣 turned out half the time It was a geezer playing??? Seem to remember one of you was obsessed with evanescence 🙄

Joanne I think 🤣🤣

Edit, audiencekiller??

I used to jump on that account sometimes.. maybe i was the dude. As i do remember your name.. played EvilMir?