Physical Server Dm2+

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Please Read this i know theres a lot to read but i think its worth reading

Not 100% sure of the name but didint want to leave it unamed yet so i will see what happens.

Any way iv been working on a server for some time now and while making this server been closly watching and testing succesfull servers to try help this one on the way.

So i decided this server will be X25 exp but with lowerd exp required per lvl than euro server. so will make it more around x35-40

start lvl is 15 (spells take no time to lvl.) i have tried creating something very differnt to any other mir2 server with the drop files

iv created loads of new items high lvl and low lvl items
and have also created many items that are very rare but very low lvl. You may be thinking why?. in my opinion every1s with on mir is to be high lvl with a nice kit so they can solo bosses and pk easy. on this server iv made it so u dont need to be high lvl to have a nice kit. you just have to work hard to get one.

dont be mistaken tho.. this does not mean every 1 will be walking around at lvl 40 with great kits lol

i have made kits from 15-90
and made the really rare kits lvl 1.. but very rare to get as i previously said.

lvl in my opinion will take you as follow: 0-50 in 2 days .
: 50-60in 3-4 days
: and after that slightly harder.

alot of people love high rate servers and i agree thay can be more fun.. but only for short period of time . im looking to create a server that can be fun and last a fair time.

i am looking for a server team of very few ppl. i dont like gms as the more u have the more corrupt a server can be.
server will have new maps and new mobs
so its not the same old boring mir2.
i will make it fairly lvled so wizards dont go lvling tons ahead of warriors/taos
taos will not have skele they will have a more advanced pet and warriors will have atiny bit more dc than really they should
wizards will have the same mc.. but to make it fair a tiny bit more ac.

there will not be a pet npc for people past lvl 35 as i dont want pets doing all the work and making things too easy.

i will make bosses soloable .. because mir is about making kits and lvls and majority of people want to have their own items without having to worry about selling for a grp of 10 ppl ~.~.
there will be grp(guild) bosses that need killing that will not be able to solo b4 lvl 60 and i will create maps that need a grp of 4-5 ppl just to get to kr to make it more exciting...

i know wot u may be thinking about how its boring spending 1 houre to get to a kr and the change of a boss droping nothing...
so to make people want to do this.. the exp of the mobs will be nice getting to kr and also the drops off the mobs can be rewarding.

please post your comments that could help. dont just post on wot YOU in particular would like to see but what you think the whole mir community in general could all agree on and enjoy having in the server.
ty

Mythril

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2007
warriors will have atiny bit more dc than really they should

i like the idea of the server :)
but be careful with wars dc, cause at the moment theres a few too many servers that make it far too easy for a war to 1hit wizzies etc,

maybe consider lowering mobs ac/ raising the amc slightly instead
goodluck with the server!

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
aye i know i play most servers as a warrior for the base reason that warriors r overpowerd.
but on this server they were not going to be

iv not seen alot of interst although this could have been a nice server

suppose the only way to get alot of interst nowadays is to write. X1000000000000 exp come look< lol o well

snagglepus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2006
aye i know i play most servers as a warrior for the base reason that warriors r overpowerd.
but on this server they were not going to be

iv not seen alot of interst although this could have been a nice server

suppose the only way to get alot of interst nowadays is to write. X1000000000000 exp come look< lol o well

so u mean tht server gona be high rate ??

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
it sounds like a nice server...didnt say anythin about it but a special repair all npc is very nice..and u talked about not likin to run to KRs maybe once you get to the kr one time and kill the boss u get a token for the next time so u only have to run half the time u see wat im sayin?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
sounds like u got some pretty ok ideas, id probably give server a crack when its out

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
has any 1 here playd mir3? avenge is only 1 iv played
and they have items like sea kit and volc kit and frail kit.. its like the lvl 70 kit onn my server
but there r items on there that r called "rare" and a lvl 1 can wear but r not so rare. my server will be kinda the other way around.

items like the 60-70 kit will not be too rare but the lvl 1 kit will be very rare meaning any lvl can wear but only the people who bother to hunt hard to find.

ill take some screenies if i can l8a. as my pc dont normally let me take mir2 screenies but ill try.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
are u sayin this rare lvl1 kit is gonna be droped off noob boss's like omawarriors?

and is this server gonna be anti-T_M as u seem 2 be flaming us on other posts for no reason..

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
sounds crap gonna be a high lvling server with items stats and exp way out of proportion and not worked out properly and server will be anti T_M so hope it crashes and burns (Y) gd day.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
sounds crap gonna be a high lvling server with items stats and exp way out of proportion and not worked out properly and server will be anti T_M so hope it crashes and burns (Y) gd day.
im anti T_M when they kills servers which is 95% of each they play. plus id be very happy for you not to play lol.

changed gull server planes after speaking to friend and other gm.

ill make a new thread

Last edited: