Pictures of Members =)

smoochy boys on tour

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Theres only 60000000000 of these threads already. Ok.

Did you know you have an arm growing where your nose is supposed to be?

Link267

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 7, 2006
mmmmm ok heres me ill find a colour and better one meanwhile lmao >>
image001lllz2.jpg

edit ok heres another lmao dno wat was wiv the hairstyle tht day >
mecopyyk0.jpg

Last edited:

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Grading is Sunday so I should earn me belt then:mooned:

Attachments

• Shotokan-GI.jpg
    Shotokan-GI.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 104

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Mental are you too ugly to show your face or are you just scared you may get seen by a member of lomcn and beaten the ****e out of one day?

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Zidio said:
Mental are you too ugly to show your face or are you just scared you may get seen by a member of lomcn and beaten the ****e out of one day?

WTF?! HES A WHITE BELT M7 dont mess with him.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Well given my HD is currupt and i do not have no pictures of me except that one, it doesnt really matter, besides everyone has seen my face, but I will attempt to find some more for you now then...

BountieHunter said:
WTF?! HES A WHITE BELT M7 dont mess with him.

Wont be on Sunday :P PS, allot of people will critisize because of me being a white, after only doing it for a short period of time, yet despite that, i bet 99% of the members here would not have the balls to actually attend on their own especially since i train with several current welsh champions... Oh here is a pic of me, enjoy my face, masturbate over me.

819123549lzw2.jpg

Last edited:

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
MentaL said:
Well given my HD is currupt and i do not have no pictures of me except that one, it doesnt really matter, besides everyone has seen my face, but I will attempt to find some more for you now then...

Stop it with this ****ing crap, honestly this threads should stop. I believe no one on this forum is gay, therefor if you are a boy do not post your picture.

But i want to see leo crashes pictures, aka HATE. Blood conspiracy . I seen it ages ago but imo was fake looked like some girl from a spread cheeze comercial, in the grass n ****.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
zidio, that guy in a pink top, guessing its u, has HUGE ears, id so make fun of u if i saw u irl.

Link267

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 7, 2006
bountie wtf? none of us are gay so we post our picture ::S wheres your picture then?

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
BountieHunter said:
Stop it with this ****ing crap, honestly this threads should stop. I believe no one on this forum is gay, therefor if you are a boy do not post your picture.

But i want to see leo crashes pictures, aka HATE. Blood conspiracy . I seen it ages ago but imo was fake looked like some girl from a spread cheeze comercial, in the grass n ****.

I post pictures of me all the time, lol, im prob one of the most open people here:tongue1: Anyways, dispite actually training in Martial Arts for fun and to compete, i also am a mean guitar player, i currently have played for several years, here is a picture of one of my current setups, I own several guitars with allot of distortion pedals including a pod 2.0 for freestyle playing.

Attachments

• 614350080_l.jpg
    614350080_l.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 84
Last edited: