Pixie Vs Killer22 (no flaming or abuse please).

Join Discord

Who is better Graphically?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Ok since the last poll was deleted for unknown reasons (im guessing it was flaming tbh) and the poll got basicly no votes, lets start it again and see if we can get a proper outcome.

Who is better Graphically?

Keep it clean, I'll be watching to see who starts flaming first :)

:doggy!:

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
...ur gonna start a fight here -_-
both are same stop acting like a kid -_-'
this aint flaming ... =_=

EDIT : if u wanna see whos beter then each of em makes a sig or some thing and we rate :ball:

Last edited:

HolyCow

NeoTrunks said:
EDIT : if u wanna see whos beter then each of em makes a sig or some thing and we rate :ball:
Problem is that Killer simply won't accept that anyone could possibly be better than him and graphics. Even if we did do this (and someone correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't that been done before with Killer and another person?) he wouldn't accept it if he lost (which, lets face it, he would against John). All this leads up to is him slagging off everyone in the forum (except his 'fans' of course) and declaring that he's going to leave and not come back and he "dusent give a ***". Not worth the hassle tbh.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
tbh this would be better as a showdown first ipix posts an image then killer do it say for best out of 3-5 would be much better

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Xander said:
tbh this would be better as a showdown first ipix posts an image then killer do it say for best out of 3-5 would be much better

i wudnt do it.

Im not putting myself out to pwn a noob that i already own.

rofl @ you voting for him. :bouncey:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
i voted him cos his work isnt bad and he has a good creative side and i like his attidue towards gfx

HolyCow

Xander said:
i voted him cos his work isnt bad and he has a good creative side and i like his attidue towards gfx
You mean his "No one can ever be better than me EVER EVER EVER!... or I'll cry" attitude?

Status
Not open for further replies.