PK 2.3 Online Very Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Pk2.3 is a server made for peeps to have fun its as simple as that

Startlevel ~ 35
Custom HomeZone
2 Refine Systems ~ 2.3 Standed Crafting & CraftMaster (can refine every item u have on in one go for cash)
Free LoginClones ~ (better clones as you level more)
All Skills ~ (fully leveled to lvl 35)
Full StartKit ~ (every item you need + 100k)
High Stats ~ (on all items)
EXP ~ X20
Free HuntTele
No PkPoints
No Guards
No One Gets Banned
No Rules
No GM

Server is packed with loads of stuff, i dont want to post everything it has but it has loads

be online very soon

(EDIT)

ucs.php

If you like the looks of the server is best you get the full client

EXE/INI here http://www.lifco-mir.com/PK2.3 Server/PK2.3 EXE.rar
Start Maps here http://www.lifco-mir.com/PK2.3 Server/PK2.3 Maps.rar
MiniMap here http://www.lifco-mir.com/PK2.3 Server/PK2.3MMap.rar

Full Client http://www.lifco-mir.com/PK2.3 Server/PK2.3.rar

lif

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
liffffcooooooooooooo

can u make it so when u pk some1, they lose a lvl and u gain 1? or make it exp, like 10mil exp per pk :P

but obviously make it something like u have to be within 2-3 levels of the person u pked/got pked by or ppl jsut use noobs :eek: and have to be liek 46+ or something.

dunno if u can do that with 2.3 servers? know u could with the 1.9 1s... think was RNV or soemthing had it, was fun lol

ps when u say online very soon, rough date?

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
maybe bon il have to have a look at that, sounds fun :)

(EDIT)

Its been added.....

you get 3% boost per every player you kill

this weekend mate hopefully

lif

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
maybe bon il have to have a look at that, sounds fun :)

(EDIT)

Its been added.....

you get 3% boost per every player you kill

this weekend mate hopefully

lif
ah wicked, now this server actually has a feature that dont and goes with its name :P

well its weekend now (well monday now technically) so ur sayin about 5-7 days? thats not very soon pfft lol very soon is 1-2days :eek:

either way ill log on and give it ago sounds like its fun.

ps, reckon u could throw together a bunch of screenies of the server? like kits/mobs/high lvl stuff etc, always good for advertising :P

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
lol if you make 10mil exp per pk or 1 level per pk that what stops ppl from bug exploiting ?....You ask a m8 to make a charr kill him 10000 times and you got your level whats the point?

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
lol if you make 10mil exp per pk or 1 level per pk that what stops ppl from bug exploiting ?....You ask a m8 to make a charr kill him 10000 times and you got your level whats the point?

He said 3% per kill, not 1 level ? Clue please?

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
the solution to this is... you take 3% from the person you pk, so...
if you get a friend lvl 40 and your lvl 40, if you kill him he goes to 39 and 97% and u go to 40 and 3% this way you wont just kill each other to level up easily, as one person will be de-leveling :P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
thats why i said, this will only work when ur a certain level. if start lvl is 35, make it so lvl45+ or something gain from this... then if u wanan "bug exploit" as u put it, ud have 2 constantly characters to 45 then pk them... and u have 2 be within liek 3lvls 2 do it, so a lvl50 cant be pkin a lvl45 can they.

.StealtH

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2007
Is there any chance that you could get this server maybe up today or tommorow as ive been bored ****less with the other servers up atm.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
iam trying to get it up asap... me and the rest of the team will do any bugs / updates you find once we get it online

can i ask one thing ? lords teleport you want one adding

lif

.StealtH

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2007
Why not :) hope server gets up and running very soon :D

Certain KR teleports make it so u need certain amount of gold + a item
other ones just tele for a slight amount of gold

Rage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2007
add lord teleport, as it takes out bore of running there, as this server is designed to be PK Server, make boss spawn times summat lyk 10minutes. so always constant fighting over bops's, and make guilds easy to make, to get massive guild war's going.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
iam trying to get it up asap... me and the rest of the team will do any bugs / updates you find once we get it online

can i ask one thing ? lords teleport you want one adding

lif
dont make it so it tele's right inside KR, make it so its outside... like on evilmir server, like for ZT kr it teles u outside kr, and it aint copyin before ne1 says, as i was 1 that told daydie 2 do it.

u gotta have KR teles tho, rtin and runnin is just plain **** and boring

add lord teleport, as it takes out bore of running there, as this server is designed to be PK Server, make boss spawn times summat lyk 10minutes. so always constant fighting over bops's, and make guilds easy to make, to get massive guild war's going.
agreed

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
adding now

thx for the feedback, should be a lot of fun this server

lif

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
lol :P servers sounding better by the hour can't wait 2 get on now :P should be a good lot of fun :)

anychance u got a rough date/time it will be up?
-Dan

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
yeh i did read it i was wondering if its changed as he's adding more stuff (therefore making me think hes finshed the old things he needed to do)
-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.