PK Server {English} ?

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
I thought i would ask what are your idears on this ?

I really wanted to find a chinese server for us to do some pking on lol

Im fed up with the same all uk stuff, with to much euro and lame speeds on chars

And with so many peeps saying its to hard and laggy on the chinese servers is it really worth my time to keep looking ?

Im in to minds to knockup the fen files i have and hosting them, they will need work to match the current exes

And thats also a problem which set do we use ? the lomcn ones ?

If we do use them i will have to test as im unsure if they will run the fen mirserver files with out source edits

Reason i want to use this set is because it was the biggest and best chinese server around in the day and lasted 6 years

Plus i have a lot of it in english

Really just looking for that good old feeling mir once gave us all

Feedback ?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I really dont get what your trying to say, are you asking if you should host a server thats all about PK?

theres plenty of servers that have that "good old mir feeling" with plenty of PK, 3heros for example even rewards PK with +1 level...

I dont see what different its going to make if you use some chinese server files..

leanup

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
Rugby
Chinease have stopped alot of British people playing their servers.

But ye, give it a shot? If people play it they play it, if they don't they don't.

We can't really answer your question for you, get up a PK server, advertise it well and it'll grow.

hegewes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 21, 2010
na, u do able to play all the chinese servers woody, u just need a XP system and languege support =)