Plastic Water Background

smoochy boys on tour

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
First make a new transparent image, sizes 500 x 500.

Next, apply Filter --> Render --> Clouds

Then, apply Filter --> Distort --> Wave, and use the default settings.

Repeat the above step or just press Ctrl + F

Next, you can change the color by going to Image --> Adjustments --> Hue/Saturation or just by pressing Ctrl + U

It should look like this:
plastic4.jpg

Now, create a new layer.

Next, apply Filter --> Render --> Clouds

Then, apply Filter --> Render --> Lens Flare and use these settings :
http://www.ultimateanimeonline.com/images/plastic3.jpg
Now, comes the kindof tricky part. In your toolbar, go to the gradient tool. Then at the top, adjust your settings to look like this:
plastic2.jpg

Now click and drag your cursor around the image until you get something that looks like this:
plastic5.jpg

You can change the color again using the same method as above. (It is recommended that you change it to the same color as before).

Finally, go to Layer --> Layer Style --> Blending Options, and set the Blend Mode to Overlay.

The finished product should look something like this
plastic1.jpg

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Skibadee told me how to do these ages ago o.O

Im sure theres a site somewhere with loads on, people just copying segmants form it rather than the link?

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Probbaly i only started messin about with gfx when skibadee told me a thing or two since then ive forgotten everything lol.

Next time im at my dads ill get some programs off him hes got all the adobes and others etc and i might try learn again.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
www.good-tutorials.com

lots of people steal their tutorials from there, ive seen ones that were blatently just copied and pasted. Sites excellent though, ive reposted tutorials from there, but i always chnge the wording and add my own touches before i do. Improving on otehrs work is ok in my Eyes, but blateny copying isnt.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
W3B5T3R said:
hehe i get em from there ok? im just elping ppl tho

y not just make a thread called "Link to all the tutorials ull ever need"

n post good-T's link then -.-

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Has anyone got a good tutorial site for Paint Shop Pro 8. Cause all these tutorials are usign a diff program >.<

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
BountieHunter said:
Bah not another one . What i hate about people is claiming work they havent done.

havent u seen??? i said i took em from another site ok?

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
well i dont mind things being taken from other sites as long as credit it given lol.

Auron im sure its easier to post a link and for people to look for what they want, than it is to get all posisbly relevant tutorials and post them here. If we just post the link, like i already have anyway, then people can go look, and those that dont want to load "yet another site" dont have to. Its not a big deal. People shouldnt be squabbling over a link ffs.