Playing Mir on a Mac help

smoochy boys on tour

Shalymar

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 24, 2017
Hi all I'm looking for some advice please ..... my son has been gifted an old apple pc that won't update to the latest ios... its running ios 10. He saw me playing mir awhile back at a friend's house and has asked if he can play it now he has this apple pc. .... I know mir is basic and the machine its self woukd play the game no problem ....... my problem is I've never tired to run mir on anything other than a windows pc.... I'm completely useless when it comes to apple products (can't stand apple) woukd anyone be able to shed any light on this for me and let me know if I can get him on a server.

Thanks in advance

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Hi all I'm looking for some advice please ..... my son has been gifted an old apple pc that won't update to the latest ios... its running ios 10. He saw me playing mir awhile back at a friend's house and has asked if he can play it now he has this apple pc. .... I know mir is basic and the machine its self woukd play the game no problem ....... my problem is I've never tired to run mir on anything other than a windows pc.... I'm completely useless when it comes to apple products (can't stand apple) woukd anyone be able to shed any light on this for me and let me know if I can get him on a server.

Thanks in advance
I've used Parallels before, although you do have to pay for it.

Upvote 0

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England

Basically a very easy, simple way to run windows on a Mac.

The other way would be to do a dual boot partition which I've seen a few people do before.

Reactions: Omnibus
Upvote 0