Please Read - Post Ur Thoughts

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
i dont know about all the old skool members out there but me and my mates have really been missing the original UnFrOzEn server! all the servers up now are alright kinda same files but we find the gettin abit stupid. It was really hard to level after 45 and there were no level50+ chars, i think this is why the server was good no1 was amazing compared to everyone else that didn't have as much time to play, it was more about your skill using legendofmir (collecting items, refining, fighting, etc)
I know there most be other people out there that wana give this server another try, oviously there would be a diff name and maybe some new maps. I kno someone that could host around 8am-11/12pm weekdays (longer probz on weekends) almost straight away. could have a server up within 1 or 2 days but only if people are willing to play.

Please post if you are interested.

Thnks for reading, hope we can get the server running and as fun as UnFrOzEn was!
:afro:

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
i personally dont like unfrozen at all so i wouldnt play it :bover:

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
mackem said:
So many servers have used UnFrOzEn files - not many ppl will play coz theyve been messed around with so much.
you dont get it, they wont b messed around with, it will be different to all server up at the moment becuz they hav messed around with it, personally i find this stupid.
AlphaOmega and WeOwn are up at the same time - ITS THE SAME SERVER!

try to think around the fact that server used the files and messed them about, dont u find it stupid that some1 that just starts, can get to lvl 40 then get killed instantly by some lvl 70+? i do

-edit servers these days are more about how long you can spend on mir than how skilled you are pfft

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
yeh but what thy r sayin is cos ov all these servers ppl think unfrozen files r borin now, tbh thy r dead...to make a good server use untouched files or the new Dsy ones use idea's we ant sin etc and ppl will play i doubt ull get many players usin unfrozen files =/

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
~Webby~ said:
yeh but what thy r sayin is cos ov all these servers ppl think unfrozen files r borin now, tbh thy r dead...to make a good server use untouched files or the new Dsy ones use idea's we ant sin etc and ppl will play i doubt ull get many players usin unfrozen files =/

Unfrozen is better than untouched - I could never get untouched ones working :eek:

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Bugz said:
Unfrozen is better than untouched - I could never get untouched ones working :eek:
what im sayin is thr bin so many servers usin unfrozens files thr borin, thrs no potential now, but wiv untouched u can use all ur ideas or wiv the dsy 1s thrs alot more potential thn unfrozens =/

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
~Webby~ said:
what im sayin is thr bin so many servers usin unfrozens files thr borin, thrs no potential now, but wiv untouched u can use all ur ideas or wiv the dsy 1s thrs alot more potential thn unfrozens =/
i didn't ask you to promote Dsy server :spoke:
basically ur sayin u wudn't even bother to log on?

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
How come everyone is saying servers use UnFrOzEn files? The UnFrOzEn files were never released, the AlphaFrOzEn ones were and that is what a lot of servers used to use, not as many nowadays as the hype surrounding them died down. UnFrOzEn had more stuff than normal AlphaFrOzEn which is what made UnFrOzEn a very good server.

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
shinsu said:
i didn't ask you to promote Dsy server :spoke:
basically ur sayin u wudn't even bother to log on?
1) i aint promotin thm jus sayin
2) i wud log on to c wot its like.....n if i liked it id play, but doubt i will wiv many otha's as the files r borin now

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
Shard said:
How come everyone is saying servers use UnFrOzEn files? The UnFrOzEn files were never released, the AlphaFrOzEn ones were and that is what a lot of servers used to use, not as many nowadays as the hype surrounding them died down. UnFrOzEn had more stuff than normal AlphaFrOzEn which is what made UnFrOzEn a very good server.
the classic that everyone loved :D why ppl keep nocking it now, doesn't matter wot servers there are at the moment, it would be just as good as it is was? :confused:

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
shinsu said:
i dont know about all the old skool members out there but me and my mates have really been missing the original UnFrOzEn server! all the servers up now are alright kinda same files but we find the gettin abit stupid. It was really hard to level after 45 and there were no level50+ chars, i think this is why the server was good no1 was amazing compared to everyone else that didn't have as much time to play, it was more about your skill using legendofmir (collecting items, refining, fighting, etc)
I know there most be other people out there that wana give this server another try, oviously there would be a diff name and maybe some new maps. I kno someone that could host around 8am-11/12pm weekdays (longer probz on weekends) almost straight away. could have a server up within 1 or 2 days but only if people are willing to play.

Please post if you are interested.

Thnks for reading, hope we can get the server running and as fun as UnFrOzEn was!
:afro:

i r old skool. I remember when the original frozen was up and leo and SD basicly ran it, awsome srvr. Died...y? Like all high-stat and ez lvling srvr, u get bord...then unfrozen came....quite better then the first but failed also, basicly the same reason. When weown came out it was revolutionary. It saw a high user count of 65+ which has never been seen before. However that failed because of the same reason unfrozen and frozen failed, and its the reason all high stat and ez lvling srvrs fail.

look at p69...everyone knows wat it is, constantly has a usercount of 100+, because it doesnt give u uber items and ez lvling. It is the longest running p srvr out there. It was my first srvr and i though it was the best srvr ever.

There are some servers that just kick arse, but every srvr lacks something that other srvrs had. if we had the stuff we had now 1 year ago, wemade would sue us all. If someone made a srvr with all of the following I can garuntee uberness.

All New NPCs (marriage, hair, color, ect ect)
Rebirth
Stat System
Places that you can actully lvl at at 50+
medium stat srvr
not hard, not ez to lvl.
Brand new items
Alot of quests
Host that can handle it all
Custom made maps that kick arse
Dsy Srvr files
Horses
Mobs that talk
2+ Sabuk Walls
low lvl start

all i can think of....lol

If someone made that srvr i know i would join, the reason nobody makes it? everyone is lazy....=/