Heroes Please Read.

FrankButcher

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 11, 2013
Hi guys

This is my first attempt at making a server and i'm a bit confused about a few things.. first of all a have no idea how to edit item stats on weapons i already have and apply them to the game =/ secondly the Orb system does not seem to work and the Item UpgradeOrb does not exist in my files along with some bosses o.O and Thirdly i would like to know how to Edit drop files on mobs.

Any usefull links or ifo would be much appreciated Thanks :)

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011
Hi guys

This is my first attempt at making a server and i'm a bit confused about a few things.. first of all a have no idea how to edit item stats on weapons i already have and apply them to the game =/ secondly the Orb system does not seem to work and the Item UpgradeOrb does not exist in my files along with some bosses o.O and Thirdly i would like to know how to Edit drop files on mobs.

M2server its some where in thereThe 1st thing is to edit items u need sql and drops are in one of the files not sure on orbs and also what files are u using?? for drops u go to

Any usefull links or ifo would be much appreciated Thanks :)

Well Drops is in : M2server then envir and then monitems and to add/edit items u need sql and it will be in there.

Last edited:

FrankButcher

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 11, 2013
I'm using MirDBEditor, i have been reading a lot of posts over the last few days and the word Import stuck in my mind o.O so i opened the MirDBEditor and changed the stats on the GMBlade weapon i then tryed to Export it into the monitems file but i keep getting a error message =/

Also i changed the drop rates on some bosses in monitems and they have not been implemented ingame.. and some bosses in the list i can't spawn via @Mob it says they don't exist in the database.

Also i need 2 kno how 2 add all skills max lvl on my GM char.

Last edited:

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
you dont have to import or export anything....open DATABASE.mdb and change MC/SC or DC on the weapon and save the changes , then go ingame and see your new stats.

@make flamefield then @training YOURNAME flamefield 3

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
I am not 100% how you have got your files set up m8 but to alter stats or info of items you need to look in your sql.
open SQL double click Databases.... then look for LOM2Res..double click LOM2Res then look for Tables...double click that and you should then have the following. (to open any one of them highlight it and right click then look for open table click it and the table will open)

System Tables.....ignore this

dbo.RES_ITEMSHOPCATS....game shop so ignore this for now

dbo.RES_MAGIC....skill books

dbo.RES_MONSTER..... this is were ALL of your mobs are stored....if you are trying 2 @MOB WhiteBoar and nothing is happening chk there 2 make sure you have the correct name for the mob you are summoning.

dbo.RES_STDITEMS.....this is were ALL of your ingame items are stored and were you would change stats names ect.

If you change the name of a mob while game is live you will have to @reloadmon before the new name will work... the same goes for items once changed in sql while you are ingame remember to @reloaditems before the new stats/ name will take affect...this is also the same if you change drop files while ingame....@reloadmonitems.

As for mob drops you will need to look in your M2Server....Envir....MonItems.
Your drops are in the Monitems according to mob name.

to lvl your gm char use @lvl (the lvl u want) and skills are @training (yourname) skillname 3
(example ...... Char name is test.................@lvl 200 = Test becomes lvl 200..........@make Flamefield (makes the skill for you)
@training Test FlameField 3...................makes you have lvl 3 flamefield.

Hope that helped m8

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
Yea i only noticed that after i clicked reply ...joys of being bunged up with the flu.....sorry for the wasted posted