Other Please solve it.

Join Discord

oodlsk78

LOMCN Rookie
May 29, 2018
error.txt

[2018-06-17 오후 8시 50 분] System.NullReferenceException : 개체의 인스턴스가 없습니다.
위치 : Client.MirScenes.GameScene.AddQuestItem (UserItem item)
위치 : Client.MirScenes.GameScene.ProcessPacket (Packet p)
위치 : Client.MirNetwork.Network.Process ()
위치 : Client.CMain.UpdateEnviroment ()
위치 : 클라이언트. CMain.Application_Idle (개체 전송자, EventArgs 전자)
[2018-06-17 오후 8시 : 50] System.InvalidOperationException : 수집이 수정되었습니다. 열 회의가 없습니다.
위치 : System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException (ExceptionResource 리소스)
위치 : System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare ()
위치 : System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext
위치 : Client.MirControls.MirControl.OnVisibleChanged ()
위치 : Client.MirControls.MirControl.set_Visible (부울 값)
위치 : Client.MirScenes.Dialogs.BuffDialog .UpdateWindow ()
위치 : Client.MirScenes.Dialogs.BuffDialog.UpdateBuffs ()
위치 : Client.MirScenes.GameScene.Process ()
위치 : Client.CMain.UpdateEnviroment
위치 : Client.CMain.Application_Idle (Object sender, EventArgs e)

C # 6 이상 체크?

그리고 한 번 해답을 찾지 못했습니다.

mir2-master 어디서 폴더를 넣어야합니까? 서버 폴더에 mir2-master를 남겨 두십시오. vsI에서 컴파일 할 때 연결할 수없고 다른 폴더에 넣으려고 시도하므로 제대로 연결할 수 있습니다. 여전히 문제는 해결되지 않습니다.

Last edited:

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
I think this needs to be moved to the Crystal Files forum or something.

I tried to help him but I have never ran a Crystal Server, seems he can run the stock client/server fine but when he compiles the exe using VS he has issues; He gets disconnected/timed out after clicking play on Character Select screen, should have unedited files etc. One thing I noticed was when I was trying to help him in another thread was that when he connects to his server the IP was his internal IP (192.168....) instead of 127.0.0.1, is that normal??

Hope something can help you but the language barrier is an issue.

Upvote 0

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
"when he connects to his server the IP was his internal IP (192.168....) instead of 127.0.0.1, is that normal??"

That's OK and should be that way (internal IP in server config) especially when you want to connect to the server from another PC (at home or from WAN - in latter case you just need to forward port 7000).

Local (127...) IP only works if you connect to server with the mir client running on the same PC as server.

If he gets to char select screen and can't proceed to game, the connection to the server is OK (else you don't even get to char select). I'd check Permission tab in server config that he has checked 'Allow Login', also 'Allow Start Game', not sure now how those two differ. Likely the first one won't allow you to char select at all. Maybe compiled server defaults to that second choice (Allow Start Game) being unchecked?

GTranslate indicates he has a problem with where to compile, which the guide here addresses, even if it leaves a lot desired... :smilet-digitalpoint

Where should I put folders? Leave mir2-master in the server folder. When compiling on vsI, you can not connect and try to put it in a different folder so you can connect properly. Still, the problem is not solved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Yeah I am aware of how IPs work :) The reason I said if if it was normal or not was, he should be running these files unedited and from the same PC, hence it was strange to not see 127.0.0.1

No idea, I can compile the files and run them no problem without touching anything, as I am sure most people can on LOMCN so maybe he's changed something. We will never find out.

edit: the error about item seems to point to me that he's changed something in his DB?

Last edited:
Upvote 0