Ruby PM Maker (Critical Attack)

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Been trying to add a effect to a mob when it attacks. But it wont run the effect. I did make a archer mob for gfx folder and the critical (arrow) attack worked fine.

Heres how i got it setup, any help apreciated.

Just noticed i had it set for Critical Start: 338, i changed and still dont work. I aint sure how many sets of the critical effect im ment to have ? Any one made a mob with critical attack ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
magic effects wont work untill they have been coded into the server, which unfortunatly, I can't see happening in the near future. Right now, were limited to using whats already available.

Upvote 0

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
unless you want to try to use a skill which is already coded ingame.. when you did the archer arrow effect it worked because you gave the monster the same ai the archermobs ingame have i guess.. so if you want to use the minotaurking magic effect then you can again use it's ai and it will work.

if you are trying to make your own skill then it will need coding in order to work.. didn't try it myself though so i might be wrong aswell :)

Upvote 0

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Im not trying to make my own skill. I just wanted it to run that effect when it hits. Thought that what this pm maker was ment to do ? Give people more options

Upvote 0

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
nah the PM maker isnt that advanced. all it does is tell the client where each animation begins, and how many frames are in each animation. nothing more, nothing less.

Upvote 0