Poison Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
well on original poison servers you didnt get choice of 2 skills you got 2 random skills but even they werent between all skills for example

warrior could be lucky and get 2 random skills like dc buff and ac buff
but a differant warrior could get something like tao combat kick and flame repulse
didnt actually get to pick which skills you wanted
im not sure if that is what twisted means or if he does actually mean you get to pick the skills
but tbh would be nice to not have any skills from other classes on anybody :)

jpycf1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2007
whats the chances of uploading the client files onto another uploader as i cant get premium for hotfile

joe1993

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2012
oh no i fixed it, read something online that windows 7 doesnt allow many things to be extracted through into the hard drive because its security or something like that, i extracted it into a folder on my desktop then transfered it into my hard drive, thank you for the comment so quickly though appreciated

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
oh no i fixed it, read something online that windows 7 doesnt allow many things to be extracted through into the hard drive because its security or something like that, i extracted it into a folder on my desktop then transfered it into my hard drive, thank you for the comment so quickly though appreciated
ah i was totally wrong then.. didnt know about that but i do now for future preferences :P

;) glad you got it fixed

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Small update, I got Integral Event NPC added and ingame. To clarify a few things, this is a x8 custom server: more like x32.
Launcher will be made available soon. Class spells, these were put in by Trevor and I havent' re-vamped the NPC. It's basically, level 1k Tao gets HalfMoon and 2k Tao can learn DS. Warrior gets a bubble at 1k. I don't have the original client to this, so I have adjusted quite a few things, but we need to do beta mode for a week. Until I gather all necessary information on what Items are not showing correctly, mobs etc. Most I have checked but I am sure you will find some more. Trevor put a lot of work in these files, and I'm just adding to them.

Reactions: Voya

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Small update, I got Integral Event NPC added and ingame. To clarify a few things, this is a x8 custom server: more like x32.
Launcher will be made available soon. Class spells, these were put in by Trevor and I havent' re-vamped the NPC. It's basically, level 1k Tao gets HalfMoon and 2k Tao can learn DS. Warrior gets a bubble at 1k. I don't have the original client to this, so I have adjusted quite a few things, but we need to do beta mode for a week. Until I gather all necessary information on what Items are not showing correctly, mobs etc. Most I have checked but I am sure you will find some more. Trevor put a lot of work in these files, and I'm just adding to them.

Awesome!, cant wait for it to be put online :)

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
waaaaaaaaaaa can't wait

launcher will be uploaded today and server online tomorrow?

jpycf1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2007
im currently uploading what i have as an autopatcher so people dnt need 2 use hotfile 2 download

jpycf1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2007
any news????????

Twisterdmk said it will be online 9am (CST) thats 9am in america or 3PM UK time i aint sure where ur from bt if u let me know ill get a rough time for u

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Twisterdmk said it will be online 9am (CST) thats 9am in america or 3PM UK time i aint sure where ur from bt if u let me know ill get a rough time for u

Here are 12:29 , In Many hours that will be on?

Status
Not open for further replies.