Poison Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikerlass

LOMCN Leecher
Jun 30, 2012
god i missed this server was looking for the files from Trevor before but couldnt get a hold of him I was going to use them just for single player use mostly was waiting on better connection to host it but holy crap what he done with the server was great really nice features to it as well im hoping to give this a shot but remembering was a higher rated server is what i was into most , good to see it will be coming alive again good job man :)
Uraskank ^_~

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
If you got original client then that would be awesome, the files were in a real messy state client wise.
Update:
Server up by Sunday nite.

what happened to an hour ? lol glad to see ya sortin the other files though sounded much better than the ones we were playing.

Also what time we going on? sunday night UK or US?

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
tbh if this is changing to kings files im sure Kaos server will take most of the members as its been over a 5 year project :/ would be better if you kept 3,55 files

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
This server is up and functional, but my idea is to load this on up. My client file is ready, you guys can download anytime you want.
Launcher is tad different, I will upload tonite when I get account creation taking care of. I even will be trying to test Kaos, I like playin servers just like the rest.

Derrick

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
a question twister,there will be wipe?
hope no't as i was top 1*lvl 600*(580)

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
If its a different set of files (kings) then of course there will be a wipe? if hes keeping it as the server we were playing i probably wont be joining back it was pretty boring tbh bosses didnt drop and starter kit was far too good.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
I think this server was doomed to fail even before it came up... Sad to say... Think i'll stick to the other server

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
This up? If so could anyone post launcher?

If not then why?? 2 Posts above from creator replied it would be up tonight.

Good luck any how.

-Ash

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
seriously u said it would take u about an hour to sort out your other files and upload them to use, whats taking so long, i understand you work, so do i but an update would be nice its been almost 2 days now. longest hour of my life lol. if you dont wana do it pm me i will if u give me files.

Status
Not open for further replies.