PoisonMir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
all lasted while people were donating hard when it dried up so does server:)

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Wrong, james closed server due to time. He didn't have time to run ******, he hired people to take care of it but they screwed up, thats why that is down.

mapadale

Wrong, james closed server due to time. He didn't have time to run ******, he hired people to take care of it but they screwed up, thats why that is down.

No James couldn't be arsed with the server and sold the files on, he then realised that he wasn't making enough moeny from his job so quit it and decided to 'Try' and run another server which failed dramatically. James very rarely did any of the work on his servers and left it upto others to do. Taral closed becuase Sam and Andy made enough money from people that they didn't need it open.

mapadale

He hired me to do it matt, i did it for 2 weeks then moved on and gave it too so other dudes.

Which version of ***, as there was that many........... ha ha ha ha forgot I had R N D added to sewar filter lol

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
nah tom is was V2 as u was ultama then i wanted same name and i got all gm kit it had on was funny watching sam and laura moan at me for about 3 days

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Aint this the same people who made and took down insane server?

Wouldn't reccomend this server, for a so called high rate its too hard to get enough money to maintain hunting, either need to increase the hp/mp on pots and lower prices as well, or put gins in shops as its stupid that have pills in shop when u cant use them on autopot, silly things like leather gloves have wrong std mode, they haven't even bothered taking the LS name out of most the system messages like lotto etc, the lack of gold, lack of drops full stop tell me this server will fail as people will log on, play for an hour, see how tough it is and give up, i know i have

Last edited:

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
money is easy to make if you hunt the right subs and maps i got first rebirth in one night so don't tell me the leveling is to hard lol as far as pots they work just fine drops are also hunted for about 4 hours last nite and had enough items to put on comms and GM is not from Insane this GM is only GM not Dabeef or Brandon if you thinking of Insane my opinion it's a well balanced server
oh btw zordon ur looks on the Samurai Armour aren't all that appealing to me

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
money is easy to make if you hunt the right subs and maps i got first rebirth in one night so don't tell me the leveling is to hard lol as far as pots they work just fine drops are also hunted for about 4 hours last nite and had enough items to put on comms and GM is not from Insane this GM is only GM not Dabeef or Brandon if you thinking of Insane my opinion it's a well balanced server
oh btw zordon ur looks on the Samurai Armour aren't all that appealing to me

Thats all well and good, but without kit, it aint that simple to go killing subs, and people don't exactly help with where to hunt etc, had someone master me who wouldn't group me because they wanted all drops/gold to themselves. Not exactly a good start for a server even in beta. and whats wrong with the looks of armours? lol just cause i aint used the korean images like poison

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Aint this the same people who made and took down insane server?

Wouldn't reccomend this server, for a so called high rate its too hard to get enough money to maintain hunting, either need to increase the hp/mp on pots and lower prices as well, or put gins in shops as its stupid that have pills in shop when u cant use them on autopot, silly things like leather gloves have wrong std mode, they haven't even bothered taking the LS name out of most the system messages like lotto etc, the lack of gold, lack of drops full stop tell me this server will fail as people will log on, play for an hour, see how tough it is and give up, i know i have

Mate....maybe you should complete yours before judging this one....yours is no perfect, it still need work hence being in beta just like this one is.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
everyone is entitled to thier own opinion

maybe if his oponion was of facts that was actually real but their not, i Logged got lvl 50 then 100 and had over 50m, kit drops are fine, if anything gold drops are too high not too low

Status
Not open for further replies.