Post your recent purchases (v. 42)

smoochy boys on tour

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
erm, my latest purchase, nothing special, just nike vapour boots, customised... just sprayed them total white :eek:

dont know what colour laces to use? white?

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
na but i've seen enough in my life to tell u this, u will see the dmg its doing to u only after u stop taking them.

try to see requiem for a dream http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0180093/ then we discuss...also i totaly agreee....all nice and flowers.....atm but when u stop....hell comes :D ........

If the drugs were good, all companyes would sell them on the marked in order to get rich :D.....just think a little....:D

The most nasty thing in life is to be addicted to someting...to say like drugs, or insuline (for diabet) it sucks....if a war comes no more supplies then .....ur death from beggining!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
theres a difference between drug addiction, and taking drugs. besides the fact that FILMS ARE FICTIONAL.

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
my new monitor:

dsc0001.jpg

lol nah i wish it was, is just the new 42" lcd tele we have so thought i'd try the pc in the lounge. Oh actually there is one of my recent purchases in the photo, my saitek keyboard that can change 3 different colours :brows: (is very useful..)

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
my new monitor:

dsc0001.jpg

lol nah i wish it was, is just the new 42" lcd tele we have so thought i'd try the pc in the lounge. Oh actually there is one of my recent purchases in the photo, my saitek keyboard that can change 3 different colours :brows: (is very useful..)

You need a new carpet ;|

Raptor Jesus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2006
The most nasty thing in life is to be addicted to someting...to say like drugs, or insuline (for diabet) it sucks....if a war comes no more supplies then .....ur death from beggining!

You have just gained the award for the most REDICULOUS post ever, this is what I mena about LOMCN sinking to a whole new low. Diabetic people are not addicted to Insulin, their bodies cant produce enough of it on their own, its a medication, just like Inhalers for asthma are.

Im serious in my statement, the degree of stupidity of this post is absolutely unrivalled in ALL of LOMCN.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
my new monitor:

dsc0001.jpg

My G15 > your saitek

also, that TV is going to burn your eyes