President Chirac

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
Lol ive been to Paris several times and for starters the food is crap!!!!!!!! Not just that when travelling through France once we stopped for breakfast. The woman cooking it was smoking and leaning over the pan with the cigarette...not exactly hygienic!

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
This is exactly what I mean... Perhaps this should be in the Hall of Flame but I don't think I can hold back. It belongs both here in the GoT and the HoF.

Anyhow: I really can't stand most French people, they're arrogant, smelly, and they think they have the right to comment on our cuisine when theirs is quite clearly a pile of ****ing ****.

It's disgusting to think that a country that quite clearly cannot survive on it's own independance can backstab it's neighbour(s). The problem is, we let them get away with it.

ALL of my visits to France(Including Paris) have left me shocked on how rude and unwelcoming the majority of the French people I met actually are... What is their ****ing problem? I'm not in a very contructive mood tonight, so someone who is good at flaming feel free to fill in the parts I've left out... Flamers block. =/

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
Cette langue est une pile de merde, pourquoi l'enfer ils nous a enseigné ceci à l'école, le Français devrait se décomposer dans l'enfer et matrice, pourquoi pas nous laissons l'Allemagne garder la terre. Vers le haut de votre Chirac

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
LOl have yo u been to there toilets? If the cooks use the same ones as the sort ive been in.,...there disgusting ...they stink like anything :(

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
GilgaMesh said:
Cette langue est une pile de merde, pourquoi l'enfer ils nous a enseigné ceci à l'école, le Français devrait se décomposer dans l'enfer et matrice, pourquoi pas nous laissons l'Allemagne garder la terre. Vers le haut de votre Chirac

True, perhaps it would've been better to just let the Nazi's win, atleast we wouldn't have to put up with the French.

If the language is so ****, why are you speaking it? Don't degrade yourself and this forum. ;)

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
ne0sbabe said:
LOl have yo u been to there toilets? If the cooks use the same ones as the sort ive been in.,...there disgusting ...they stink like anything :(

Mate, that's not the toilets causing that smell, just the general stench of hairy armpits and lack of deoderant.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Last edited: