Preview - ValHor

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Well this will be short as so far ive onyl had the pleasure of trying chapter one :)

What can i say this is a very enjoyable addition to servers.
the work that viola has done makes this game enjoyable and tbh i could probbaly play this just as easily offline and not get bored.

shes spent weeks scripting long npcs with story lines and quests which give the game a sort of final fantasy experiance.

A RPG type game where the story opens out as you go along showing new and more dangerous quests and journeys.

---------------------------

Will keep ya'll updates if i get a chance to try the rest.

One to watch :D

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
This sounds very nice m8 gl with it and make it good. *Moved to upcomming servers*

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Thanks NewBlood. :)
No thanks for calling me a she. ¬_¬

Im in a good mood today for sum reason, time for sneek peeks. ;)
Check ma booshang MS Paint skills. :P

islandofgoa.bmp

The testers will have adventured through these first few areas and can see what lies ahead.

Last edited:

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
O.....M.....G....!!!!!!

This is gonna be a well good game.!!!!!!!!!
I dont think i will finish my server now. I wont get any users cause of this server >.<

That map is awsome!! I cant wait till its release!

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Thats what im thinking. O.o

Note: I only draw up this useless stuff so I can build up my portfolio of work, add stuff to the website, give out the useless yet fun information...plus drawing in paint is funnn. :D

Last edited:

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
The end of never. I really mean that.

There is a lot to be added to complete this part of the "saga", if you wish to call it that.
The games split into chapters and each chapter has different sections. Chapter 1, 2 and 3 happen on the Island Of Goa (above), a small island - relatively small compared to the 3 huge continents and 2 other large islands. I hope this helps understand the actual work thats gotta be put into the game.
Once T.D.O.E is complete they'll be a pause before any work will be started on a sequel.

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
i think he means new sagas will be added if and when he makes them.

Its worth it its some very nice work that has been done there.

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Oh right then. ^_^

Time to start the advertising campaign then, hehe. :D

Please visit the website forums if you are interested in taking part in the banner and link exchange, thank you.

Last edited: