Prison Break

smoochy boys on tour

Blade ll

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
Canada BC
awsome show, it got canceled before the last episode =/ i really wanted to see what was going to happen with the breakout >.<

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England

Great show indeed watched all up-to-date so far, It didn't get 'canceled' and it wasn't before the last episode, It's airing again on March 20th and there are atleast 3 more episodes to come, That I know of so far =].

Hoping for a definate 2nd Season but I can't see how it can be portrayed as the whole 'Prison-Break' feel will have gone out the window or the fact that there would be so many flaws in having another season.

/JaY[!]

Last edited:

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Soul said:
It's airing again on March 20th and there are atleast 3 more episodes to come, That I know of so far =]

To me that doesn't say anything about 'I think' so yet again I need no newsflash from you -_-

Can you share a link to where you heard there were 5 more episodes atleast?

/JaY[!]

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Yeah hold on I'll use google to find your exact information and a link to it shall I? Jeez and I wasn't being lazy I was using you,

I have my own source but that only shows 3 episodes left not 5.

/JaY[!]

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Soul said:
Yeah hold on I'll use google to find your exact information and a link to it shall I? Jeez and I wasn't being lazy I was using you,

I have my own source but that only shows 3 episodes left not 5.

/JaY[!]

Well then put your money where your mouth is and sign up for paypal.

EDIT

20+ episodes in the first season :)

Last edited:

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Knew you'd say that =]

When did I say there were only 3 episodes left and not 5 or more? All I said was my source showed only 3 so I asked where you heard from that there were atleast 5 left because I wanted to see for myself. But no you had to drag it out to all these number of posts.

Great-Work,

/JaY[!]

You're betting against nothing ^_^ smart guy ;o

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Soul said:
Knew you'd say that =]

When did I say there were only 3 episodes left and not 5 or more? All I said was my source showed only 3 so I asked where you heard from that there were atleast 5 left because I wanted to see for myself. But no you had to drag it out to all these number of posts.

Great-Work,

/JaY[!]

You're betting against nothing ^_^ smart guy ;o

Oh, cmon now, don't go pansy out at the last minute.