Problem with 3.55 server files

ElAmO

Ethernity Developer
Developer
Feb 27, 2006
Mallorca, Spain
Hola, yo tengo un gran problema, y es que cuando yo abro el Loader3G.exe me pide un nombre y un codigo, y pongo Nombre: "Holley" y el codigo "000016-UM409Q-XQD9QN-AE9749-KXBWPC-ZH6DY5-Y35D1E-B7EKMW-T7WT0D-1ZNPB1". y me dice que el codigo es correcto, pero luego cuando lo vuelvo abrir me sale lo mismo. ¿Qué hago mal?

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I have a great problem, and is that when I open the Loader3G.exe she requests a name and a serial to me, and I put Name: “Holley” and the serial “000016-UM409Q-XQD9QN-AE9749-KXBWPC-ZH6DY5-Y35D1E-B7EKMW-T7WT0D-1ZNPB1”. and he says to me that the serial is correct, but soon when I return it to open it leaves to me the same. What I make bad?

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
1: First things first right click on the start bar and click properties, make sure Group similar taskbar buttons is ticked (screenshot included incase you cant find it)
2:Load up Loader3g.exe it will load up a window and ask you to enter a serial
3:while holding ctrl make sure loader3g.exe is selected in the folder (i.e make sure the icon is selected and your holding ctrl), also make sure the folder is selected not loader3g otherwise the next step wont work.
4:While still holding ctrl right click on loader3g.exe on the start bar and select close group
5:The folder will close and loader3g should then load fully
6:Do the same for netcheck.exe

You got it all wrong read that and you should be fine

Last edited:
Upvote 0