Heroes problem with cheats

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
is there any way to stop people using speed/stat hacks on heroes? or even find out 100% if there using them?

Jest

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
Speed can be controlled with time checks, you will find all the speed timers in the server settings.

Stats hacks you'll have to explain in more detail, or are you just being paranoid? :P

Upvote 0

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
well not sure what it is, but a player has amc of about 13-40 and a wizz was trying to kill that player which has mc of about 60-90 and only taking off -34 when he should be taking off -150+ ( ive tested) lol
thank you about the speed checks

Upvote 0

Jest

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
well not sure what it is, but a player has amc of about 13-40 and a wizz was trying to kill that player which has mc of about 60-90 and only taking off -34 when he should be taking off -150+ ( ive tested) lol
thank you about the speed checks

Stat hacks shouldn't theoretically be possible (because all stats are controlled by the server) unless there is a bug in the code . For example in Euro Mir2, a stat hack was created by sending the servers run message for the curse spell with a negative effect. This is an issue that is not present in the Hero files, so you don't need to worry about it.

Could it be possible that you have missed some factors in your tests, spell levels etc.

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Redo the Test, and remove MR and PR but just for test.. Darkrealm sucked after MR was removed.. PR didnt help

2.3 code Its in the !setup file in 2.3 I can run not walk as a GM thru everything.

But if I walk I cant. I still need to test that setting with normal player

GL MB :) do it NAked

Last edited:
Upvote 0