Request PRoblem with cores of CPU

smoochy boys on tour

Baldasor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2008
I'm doing a test server .

I have a problem , I followed this tutorial http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?84489-Multi-core-Cpu-Armadillo-Crack

Everything perfect, but when I open the netchek and cruel loader opens with an error of the ITEMS table . If I open the cruel without opening the net and cruel open properly but when entering the server I have no statistics.

Have you got any ideas?
my OS is Win XP SP3

Sorry for my English

Last edited:

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
its strange, because, if your CD opens fine without netcheck and loader, the only diff from this is login to game ok or not.
check your db.

For example, if you have putted a 3.38 db, you need to change some things to be +255 capable in the character items tables. (items, store, ... etc)

remember to give acces to ip loopback to netcheck program because netcheck connects to CD using this way to make the correct data.

Anocher check, if in your Loader program show all fine. with a ":)" its fine, and probably your real problem are in the tbl item.
if you have some ":(" there is a problem and some config in your winxp or something are wrong or are bloking something to load properly.

I hope this serves you.

Best regards,
Dj

Upvote 0

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
If you're using sting 3g db, make sure you write on tbl_droprareitems an item, it will solve error when loading cd.exe, check all languages maybe is that ;) hope it works

Upvote 0

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
I have a guide that hasn't had any problems with people setting it up like that (somewhere on here just search my name or something ha), if you want more help leave me a message and I will help as much as I can.

Kind Regards, Ben.

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I use a Lenovo Thinkcenter 3gghz 1333mhz FSB 2 of 2 cores, dont have to disble any Cores :)

The solution to Velocity Error 1000 and 10000 iin Mir2... ACPI Multprocessor will crack no trouble, not oracle necessarily.. I dont lose any Cores, memory, anything do to chinese languages, and armadillo Crack with english environment databases, I dont have to Kill any Cores in MSCONFIG

Upvote 0