LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
is the GM in adminlist?
entry should be

* GameMaster

If it is then try typing @changelevel Gamemaster 500

If not working your stress file may be wrong (contains the commands)

Upvote 0

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
yer he is right and the stress file is using right command, but even if I cnt change level I should still be lvl 1 and not have 17/0 mp I also spawned bulls n lvld tht way and still stayed 0, think the char info not storing and not sure which file tht revolves around as not come across this before so its a first for me lol.

Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
You have either something not running that is supposed too, Game3G Database is corrupt or !Setup is corrupt.

Upvote 0

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
my cd only opens manually, and I've restored 2 sets of db files now im currently on stings files and they seem to work fine for others plus a server running online with them now, struggling to find out the problem atm, there nothing running that shouldn't be just checked.

---------- Post Merged at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Thinking game 3G db corrupt, can I use any game3g atm using stings game3g file, think its this that's the issue thinking about it because all the char data stored there and its not storing e.g lvls etc

Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
There is nothing wrong with any of the files as provided for by IdabigA and Sting server, I'm using these as a primary for my own server and have had no problems with them at all (Apart from one issues with rare items). The Sting files are by far the best set to be using.

If your using the Game3G from Sting, then this is not your issue.

Post screenie of all files running.

Upvote 0

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
yeah I know used stings b4 but now I moved onto proper host not working, just tried a different game3g and stil lthe same so that's not the issue

---------- Post Merged at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:58 PM ----------

screen of gates.jpg

Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
I could tell you why it's not running properly, as it's also linked to why CD doesn't load from when loader is loaded, but then you won't learn anything.

All I will say is it's one of two things, incorrect IP address or corrupt file.

Reactions: MrMatt
Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
You could always use the search feature on this site, as this has been covered ;-)

Upvote 0

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
searched and them posts didn't help me, I've just deleted everything and started from scratch using stings files. I restored dbs, changed Hero3G due to rareitems table error. Put all ips in same as I had before (this was online as I tested it), now the cd won't load (screenshot below). I've tried several ip changes just can't seem to find the right one tried searching nothing coming up, any help would be really appreciated. Thanks gatecd.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:45 PM ----------

*Solved* was a typo mistake in !setup console, credit to Chimera and Dsmir3 for their help appreciated guys thanks.

Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
I did say !Setup as being corrupt ;-)

The RareItems issue on Sting files, just requires one entry to be placed in the table. As that table is for timed rare drops and should contain some data.

Upvote 0

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
LightningStar currently having a look via teamviewer, I fully deleted files I was using and used complete stings and replaced hero3g, the netcheck n loader3g not loading cd up still. Where gna have another crack at it in bit but we had no success so far.

Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
loader & Netcheck is mainly !Setup based, but also check your settings are correct in CD.ini.

Hero3G just requires an item name adding to it for Rare Items TBL

Upvote 0

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
we have checked !setup and ini, we also swapped the ini to make sure that wasn't the problem, just don't know what causing it were gna keep trying hopefully we find out what gone wrong, Thanks to LightningStar who helping me with this and also dsmir for your help appreciated bud.

Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
In CD.ini remove the data from the line Key1=

After that make sure it's the correct details by checking after the above data that it doesn't say Êý¾Ý¿âÃû=kingforeiserverbasedata, as this is the wrong version of CD for 3.55. Make sure you also have an IP address in IP and not left it as (local) "though I have seen a couple of servers run with that in"

Which program are you using to write the !Setup, as a couple of them corrupt on close. I use Console3

All file locations in !Setup should be full location IE: c:\Mud3\Share\

In some consoles it shows to name locations, add your server name to both if your using one of these variants.

HolleyDBSvr - Make sure the map file path is to your Envir and not map folder

Have you correctly setup ODBC "located in Administrator/ion Tools in control panel" ODBC should be setup under System and not User.

Upvote 0