Problem With My Msn Messenger

smoochy boys on tour

jokerjp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
Bend your penis.
Im Having problems signing in with my msn messenger i get an error that says we couldn't sign you in because of a firewall and we tried to sign you in over a proxy but that wont work either now ive tried everythin ive uninstalled my firewall ive reinstalled my ie AND my msn messenger and ive got no last resources so can ne1 help me please?

ive got this screenshot of the error....
which i bollox cant upload ffs

Last edited:

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
M8 are u an AOl user, cause if so every1 is havin that problem.

Aol has said they are having problems since yesterday (after i sent an angry email to them >.<) and said they are tryin to resolve it ¬.¬ like they always say.

if u aint an AOl user, i dunno :P

LeoCrasher

Aye, and joker pls correct the link to my proggy on your forum, very unproffesional :P.

/Leo

jokerjp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
Bend your penis.
k ta loin n bigguy i thought it was aol(fukin w/\nkers lol)coz i tried it with another account and leo wat site u mean? mmorpg-online.net(my domain) or slayer.co.nr(my unpaid forum)?.....

Last edited:

jokerjp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
Bend your penis.
yea thats gay i noticed that lolz try usin a diff skin coz im not doin all that ftp **** all night soz cbf but 2morrow is another day so ill upload all the bollox then :D and ill edit the link to your server selector too

jokerjp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
Bend your penis.
k leo i dun all that stuff on my site also to everyone else im still havin problems with my messenger im now getting an error saying that im not connected to the internet so i need to keep retryin and thats not workin either >.< can sum1 please help ive even tried usin a different account the only thing i aint dun is tried from another pc coz i dont have access to another one atm :'( so usually id say if u can help add me to your msn(LOL) but tthat aint gonna work is it so can u post on here if u can help that wud be great :)

unrealhippie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
hmm, I sometimes get that "not connected to internet or you are behind a proxy" its usually my modem, which just turns itself off randomly. I normally just have to diconnect, reconnect and it works, and if it still dont, I just wait for 15-20min because its msn messenger (might be to busy or summot)

edit: im not an aol user - im on freeserve

jokerjp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
Bend your penis.
still aint workin i tried ur method i w8ed for 30 mins n cant connect n modem is workin fine i also reconnected n that didn't work either :(