Problem

smoochy boys on tour

Gryphin

Wrong forum i know but i dont care has im pissed off has me mum and dad got me this Trust , Webcam and i installed it ect and the light aint coming on and it aint working and this was a christmas prezzie and it is plugged into USB SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Gryphin

Battreys MentaL wtf u on? and how the hell would i fix USB buy a new 1?

Gryphin

FFS ****ING MOVE IT THEN U RETARD **** THIS FORUM IVE HAD ENUFF OF IT -_-

Genrou Kuma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2003
chill out he was moving it to the right section just look for another usb slot mine has 2...

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
this is mir forum. not webcam forum. why even post here? stop being such a sissy girl and post in the TRUST WEBCAM FORUM.

Gladiator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2003
farril said:
this is mir forum. not webcam forum. why even post here? stop being such a sissy girl and post in the TRUST WEBCAM FORUM.

If you wouldve looked we have an pc help section so it was moved into that section.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
wtf are u on lol. why was that jumping to a 'conclusion'? u do know what it means?. I said wldnt it have bin better to post on a propper webcam help forum instead of posting on here lol. but hey, post where u want really, dont bother me if u get ur answer or not.

UnseenPower

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2003
gryphin has a bad motuh and maybe santa decided he is too much of a dick to have a fully working web cam. santa knows gryph will og onto yahoo chat and show his dicks to the yahoo ladies. santa doesn't like gryphin.

love from UP a lil elf

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
mayb santa and the elves shld teach him the meaning of conclusion :P