Project69 - Longest running private server?

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
MichaelJ said:
whereve you got that rubbish from?
wot e sed isn't rubbish its true.......its wot e did to EntriveR..ne wayz cba explainin jus lettin u no its true wot e sed

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
lol i dnt need to prove it n i aint botherin provin it n ne 1 who played p69 at tht time knows it tru also scorpian as neva hiden the fact e did this!

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
~Webby~ said:
lol i dnt need to prove it n i aint botherin provin it n ne 1 who played p69 at tht time knows it tru also scorpian as neva hiden the fact e did this!
I played at that time and i think i can explain it:

A long time ago a lad called EntriveR and his bro, HiGhWiZarD had a guild, an unstoppable guild who owned sabuk wall at that moment. They had an enemy guild called The_Mafia, unless its otherway round .. anyway the enemy guild tried everything to get rid of this guild but they never seemed to succeed in there tries. There was this one chap called Scorpian , he made the server and runs it , Scorpian is "the one man team" by name and nature. There was a guy in The_Mafia who apparently paid Scorpian for his pass an ID, I was in the guild bodding ar:)und SabukWall lvling area and i noticed sum strange guild chat, everyone was getting booted from the guild! i nver knew who it was at the time so i sed in guild " Ent wots up m8?" and he replied "**** u fat faggot ur ****ing next. Confused i was, until i found out who it really was on EntriveR that night. Sabuk wall was war'ed by The_Mafia leader, who then took the wall from them. From the ashes of Ents guild , New_Era was born.

i think thats it anyway, see i can type long things when i have too, even tho its not too long .

It sounds more like a story but thats the thing.

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Ents guild was The_Mafia n thy took wall frm Top_Dogz thn thy cried n scorp sold ents acc and thn most of mafi quit!

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
I heard something like that but you never know what to believe on a well known server at the time. i just gave up on it when i get hacked and gm couldnt be bothered to sort me account out and chat banned me.

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
nar m8 this is the real story

once upon a time.... there was a guild called TopDogz
they were all stuck up ******s known on the earth and scorpion was also in this guild on his gm char.
i didnt like guild atho i was in it and ent didnt like it either
ent quit TopDogz and i followed him along with others.
i created ~Osiris~ and ent created The_Mafia
both guilds grew strong and The_Mafia went for the wall. They lost....
TopDogz where loving it and taunted The_Mafia and so ent asked me 2 merge guilds as we were good m8s.
So ~Osiris~ joined with The_Mafia

during this time the 100% benes came into game and were made v rare.
Well ent found out a place 2 get them quite easy and so me him and his bro hunted QueenAnt and got ent a luck+9 dc+20 weapon
this weapon was the best ingame and made ent unstoppable

bcos of this weapon it gave us a massive advantage.
We attacked the wall again bt lost bcos of code1000
wen we got code1000 The_Mafia appeared in the town and TopDogz appeared in sabuk so they got inside again v quickly
after 2 attempts we took it off TopDogz

This is now where scorp comes into it all...
the very nxt day ent gets hacked by a twat called farley(hes in TopDogz)

now then bearing in mind farley booted every1 in our guild and then went about with ents weapon (dc+20 luck+9) in the town ud think scorp wuda sorted it

but he didnt he didnt give a ****. Carl then got scorps id and pass and ****ed everything up

on the forums we posted about it and how we thought it was ironic and funny that scorp got hacked as he didnt care about ents hacking
therefore half of The_Mafia got banned

Now if u cud b arsed 2 read all that ud see that scorp is a prick and currupt

/Amias

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
But Scorp is friends with alot of ppl that played his server irl aint he ? So theres a disadvantage to alot of ppl straight away if ya start arguing with them.

P.S Zaron were u Azreal of Destiny?

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Zaron said:
nar m8 this is the real story

once upon a time.... there was a guild called TopDogz
they were all stuck up ******s known on the earth and scorpion was also in this guild on his gm char.
i didnt like guild atho i was in it and ent didnt like it either
ent quit TopDogz and i followed him along with others.
i created ~Osiris~ and ent created The_Mafia
both guilds grew strong and The_Mafia went for the wall. They lost....
TopDogz where loving it and taunted The_Mafia and so ent asked me 2 merge guilds as we were good m8s.
So ~Osiris~ joined with The_Mafia

during this time the 100% benes came into game and were made v rare.
Well ent found out a place 2 get them quite easy and so me him and his bro hunted QueenAnt and got ent a luck+9 dc+20 weapon
this weapon was the best ingame and made ent unstoppable

bcos of this weapon it gave us a massive advantage.
We attacked the wall again bt lost bcos of code1000
wen we got code1000 The_Mafia appeared in the town and TopDogz appeared in sabuk so they got inside again v quickly
after 2 attempts we took it off TopDogz

This is now where scorp comes into it all...
the very nxt day ent gets hacked by a twat called farley(hes in TopDogz)

now then bearing in mind farley booted every1 in our guild and then went about with ents weapon (dc+20 luck+9) in the town ud think scorp wuda sorted it

but he didnt he didnt give a ****. Carl then got scorps id and pass and ****ed everything up

on the forums we posted about it and how we thought it was ironic and funny that scorp got hacked as he didnt care about ents hacking
therefore half of The_Mafia got banned

Now if u cud b arsed 2 read all that ud see that scorp is a prick and currupt

/Amias
very nicely put i must say, also wen u say this to scorp e laufs n trys to make a joke ov it....