ProjectX2.3 [MED-HIGH]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
elise? since wen have ur servas eva lasted more than a month or 2? since 1.9 uve been making ****e servas that dont last long at all, mainly just quik schemes for money, n as for gm being corrupt dont u think id b alot higher than lvl 47 if it was? tbh standing in sz with the name mir2world is just a stupid idea, then wen sum1 asked u wot u was doing u sed u was looking at the server for stuff for ur serva

/Andy

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
This server is terrible and rushed, i spoke to John myself and he seemed very aggresive in his replies.

/Elise

lmao you and transporter are the same person or both just nobs?

get a grip will u lol, if its so terrible? why bother posting about it? were not stupid your just trying to get retrons server count up, this server isnt for you? then piss off :)

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Server is brilliant, worth a try all come and play, i'll give you a hand if you need it just pm /Skepta ingame.

And for that mir2world person who was advertiseing in SZ, he deserv to be @killed if i was john i would of stright up banned the prick.

all come and give server a try it's good :)

u only like the serevr because your boyfriend andy is playing

oh oh , did i offend you? , are you gonna go on some 1 elses char and pk me :( ?

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
lmao you and transporter are the same person or both just nobs?

get a grip will u lol, if its so terrible? why bother posting about it? were not stupid your just trying to get retrons server count up, this server isnt for you? then piss off :)

My point exactly of your maturity, i`m sure this server will go far.

I do know Elise, but we are definately not the same person.

If this is the way you always to women, i doubt u`ll ever score son.

I have no intrest in this server, you or Elise.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
this server is a waste of time. pointlessssssssssss. gotta b 1 ov the worst run servers going. i mean there aint even a point in lvling coz theres nothing to aim for lmao. thx for ur time.

/spoon

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
'terrible and rushed'

i dont think that to be honest. But im starting to get the impression they are just taking into the consideration of pureownage and disregarding the thoughts of other players.

steven162

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2007
Yeh i'm getting the same impression, supposed to be a highrate but not enough ac you just get raped everywhere, and leveling basicaly stops at 60, removed sabuk cave because some one disagreed with it, and its funny how the GM's bro found a rare weapon ingame that fast

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
pritty good server, best server yet which has kept me enterained.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Yeh i'm getting the same impression, supposed to be a highrate but not enough ac you just get raped everywhere, and leveling basicaly stops at 60, removed sabuk cave because some one disagreed with it, and its funny how the GM's bro found a rare weapon ingame that fast

If your refering to Skepta, he isnt my brother my brother is level 47 and has a **** kit lol.

Get your facts right, as for all going Pureownage's way no it isnt just I was working on sw then one of the sw current owner leaders suggested a time zone to enter so i thought its a good idea put it ingame, then nxt morning all i had was rest of guild moaning at me saying its a ****ing **** idea and no point having cave so i said ok fine ill just take it out then. No point me adding something there just going to moan about when i can use it for another cave anyway i wont be working on server for awhile. Laptop just broke gotta send off to get repaired.

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
new server seems fine to me but it only sucks that the original circ ( low rate 1 ) is down now, I was pwning there :P

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
You guys failed epically.
PwNaGe 2.3 was perfect EXP Major low this is...
TS Was reduced? Wtf? Wizzes have fk all AC as it is so take away what they have to lvl with?
Why no AC On Wiz Items? Brace No AC Ring No AC. We have to Rely on Helm/Arm looool. How are we ment 2 lvl?

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield
You guys failed epically.
PwNaGe 2.3 was perfect EXP Major low this is...
TS Was reduced? Wtf? Wizzes have fk all AC as it is so take away what they have to lvl with?
Why no AC On Wiz Items? Brace No AC Ring No AC. We have to Rely on Helm/Arm looool. How are we ment 2 lvl?

compare that to warr, u might die a lot but still lvl faster then any other class.

wizz's were made to strugle with mass killing on euro, unless theres 2 of them, why should it be any different on here..

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Lmao, Warr can kill well fast with CHM. Seriously lol. They kill just as fast as wizz does now.

steven162

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2007
Ifsw current owner leaders suggested a time zone to enter so i thought its a good idea put it ingame, then nxt morning all i had was rest of guild moaning at me saying its a ****ing **** idea and no point having cave so i said ok fine ill just take it out then. No point me adding something there just going to moan about when i can use it for another cave.

Well isnt that childish? remove something because a few ppl moan, its like taking a toy away from a child for moaning, so if some one moaned about the server would u take it offline? But if I was you I wudnt make promises that you cannot keep

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Well isnt that childish? remove something because a few ppl moan, its like taking a toy away from a child for moaning, so if some one moaned about the server would u take it offline? But if I was you I wudnt make promises that you cannot keep

TRUUF !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.