Zircon Prophecy

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Yeah should be simple enough to do based on how these files are coded, you mean a simple timer before removing the connection fully?

Would also make sense for it to match the reconnect timer
Yeah do this, can see that fix you put in easily passable with a bit of thinking

Prophecy

Banned
Banned
Dec 26, 2023
This is easily circumvented with a batch script to kill the process on the client machine. Can I suggest an exit and force exit but with force exit your client stays logged in for N seconds?

Edit: Script can be executed remotely with a shortcut or you could map a mouse button to it with modern mice.

This has now been added thank you, you will now stay connected for 10 seconds on a forced exit

IF theres anything else that people know of that causes issues with the zircon files, please feel free to post it.. like things that make the game unbalanced or features that make things go stupid

Last edited:

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
This has now been added thank you, you will now stay connected for 10 seconds on a forced exit

IF theres anything else that people know of that causes issues with the zircon files, please feel free to post it.. like things that make the game unbalanced or features that make things go stupid
Change the colour of group dots / make them resizable maybe, im blind xD

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
Get sure you know how elements works, 1adv is 10% less dmg. And 1 atk was like 2-2mc/sc. They are very strong and items can drop with 2x adv so you could Stack up to 5x fire adv and get 50% less dmg from fire spells.

Prophecy

Banned
Banned
Dec 26, 2023
Get sure you know how elements works, 1adv is 10% less dmg. And 1 atk was like 2-2mc/sc. They are very strong and items can drop with 2x adv so you could Stack up to 5x fire adv and get 50% less dmg from fire spells.

Will have to look at the formula behind it and make it better

saturatedsock

LOMCN Rookie
Oct 10, 2021
Can easily change it to 5% per 1 adv, 25% should be more then enough honestly, Honestly, when it comes to element atk, pointless trying to mess with it until it's been tested etc.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I have decided to put the server live, I can't judge things without people playing.

Launcher can be found here:
Launcher

Full Client can be found here:
ProphecyFullClient

You may also need to install the following:
Microsoft ASP.NET Core 7.0.15
Microsoft .NET Runtime 7.0.15
DirectX Runtime
SlimDX Runtime
DirectX Redist
DirectX SDK

Prophecy Discord
https://discord.gg/8yjCEmeu6Y

Is there going to be a wipe? can't speak for everyone but my days of testing from level1 then server getting wiped are done. Too many times I've done that to help GMs and provided feedback doing proper indepth testing for them to ignore it and do what they want anyway. If its live and will adjust as needed then I'll download now and start playing it and report things as they appear.

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Is there going to be a wipe? can't speak for everyone but my days of testing from level1 then server getting wiped are done. Too many times I've done that to help GMs and provided feedback doing proper indepth testing for them to ignore it and do what they want anyway. If its live and will adjust as needed then I'll download now and start playing it and report things as they appear.
Looks like there is an advert now, so no longer upcoming

Reactions: Vyse

Prophecy

Banned
Banned
Dec 26, 2023

No there no wipe, things may be adjusted over time however such as spells and other things.

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
is this another azura server? it seems very much so. Also why is the usercount saying 16 atm on lomcn , but only showing 4 ingame

even the discord layouts are both very very similar in terms of layout, icons used (for all the off topic channels etc) ... seems very suspect lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Xzoviac

Prophecy

Banned
Banned
Dec 26, 2023
is this another azura server? it seems very much so. Also why is the usercount saying 16 atm on lomcn , but only showing 4 ingame

even the discord layouts are both very very similar in terms of layout, icons used (for all the off topic channels etc) ... seems very suspect lol

The usercount says an extra 10 because of a mistake I made in the code, I added a timer on forceful disconnects, if I stop the server without closing the application it retrains the connections, it will go away at 18:30 GMT.

Discord is just a downloaded template server.

The server tells me who you are, so this comment was expected. Why is it that other server creators instantly turn to negative.

Last edited:

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
The usercount says an extra 10 because of a mistake I made in the code, I added a timer on forceful disconnects if I stop the server without closing the application it retrains the connections, it will go away at 18:30 GMT.

Discord is just a downloaded template server.

The server tells me who you are, so this connect was expected.
Could have just said 'Yes im Azura'

Reactions: Xzoviac

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Could have just said 'Yes im Azura'
no wonder no good mir 3 servers around instantly negative nancy's all over.

glad i stepped away from mir 3 a while back as if the game wasnt already dead enough without people putting in effort to make a server and people like you come along.#

episode 8 smile GIF

also arent you jesus? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Jev

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
also arent you jesus? :ROFLMAO:
Nah he's defo not jesus :kekw:

EDIT:
I've removed a photo I attached which suggested that Ohnozircon has multiple accounts, I would like to apologise to the user and make it very clear that sharing an IP does not 'prove' that two or more users are the same. IPs are reused and changed alot as everyone is aware. I uploaded it as a joke and did blur the IPs but still not professional of me.

• Haha
Reactions: Vyse and Exwizz