Zircon Prophecy

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Prophecy

Banned
Banned
Dec 26, 2023

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
You said who you are in this thread https://www.lomcn.net/forum/threads/guess-who’s-back.111717/#post-1200055 the person who you said you are is known going back years on mir3 and not for good reasons.

You logged into the server for 3 seconds with a character called 123 and the email has your surname in it, its not hard to know who you are.

You also currently or used to have your own servers running.
Right.... my point still stands. How will this server be any different to the last 4 you put online? Are you going to abandon this one too like the last lot?

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Right.... my point still stands. How will this server be any different to the last 4 you put online? Are you going to abandon this one too like the last lot?
if its Azura I wouldn't play the server he will disappear after 2weeks/1month with out a word its also against the LOMCN TOS to have multiple different accounts as the same person (but azura gets around this using VPNS i guess) as he did with his last server/account

Prophecy

Banned
Banned
Dec 26, 2023
Usercount issue is because its not disconnecting LOMCNs connection when checking usercount, will be fixed next reboot.

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Guys this server is good, some changes needed but will in time alot has been changed already for the better, GM seems legit give it a try if you miss good old mir, its also pvp focused with a k/d ratio

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Guys this server is good, some changes needed but will in time alot has been changed already for the better, GM seems legit give it a try if you miss good old mir, its also pvp focused with a k/d ratio

Its just another Azura server, he abandoned the other 4 he recently put up . What makes you think this time is any different? The most recent one he literally abandoned after a couple of days

Reactions: Xzoviac

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Its just another Azura server, he abandoned the other 4 he recently put up . What makes you think this time is any different? The most recent one he literally abandoned after a couple of days
bro im surprised you're allowed to post on this fourms with the amount of cash cow's you've had online everyone calls cash cows jesus servers these days..

• Haha
Reactions: Vyse

Prophecy

Banned
Banned
Dec 26, 2023
Does he still run his own server away from LOMCN, if so that's the reason for him posting.

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
1706040856887.png

Funny how your new Prophecy server has the EXACT same maps as the old Historic server that you abandoned after 1 day . At least just say 'Yes im Azura' , not sure why your hiding it

Prophecy

Banned
Banned
Dec 26, 2023
View attachment 33638

Funny how your new Prophecy server has the EXACT same maps as the old Historic server that you abandoned after 1 day . At least just say 'Yes im Azura' , not sure why your hiding it

Because I took another servers map folder so I don't have to download the Korean client for new maps?

Not even sure why you're still posting here if you've said what you want to say.

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Because I took another servers map folder so I don't have to download the Korean client for new maps?

Not even sure why you're still posting here if you've said what you want to say.
alot of coincidences here....

discord layout, exactly the same
ingame layout, exactly the same
map folder/client build, exactly the same
ingame gg buffs - exactly the same
website - same
gg prices and website structure - same

but your not azura....right? lol

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I'm still chuckling to myself about people still calling cash cow servers Jesus servers I remember when I started that up.

As for this server rates are a bit low for my liking but the shop doesn't look too bad for f2p and if the server is here one day gone the next how is it any different than most servers released in the Mir3 section in the last few years minus a couple of exceptions.

Don't know this Azure guy and even if this owner is him no point kicking up a fuss about it just don't play his server, its what I did/do with Jesus servers.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
@Prophecy I notice you're reporting to have fixed several bugs, could you report these issues to the zircon github / zircon section so we can be made aware and fix them in the main source please.

Reactions: Xzoviac and Jev

Prophecy

Banned
Banned
Dec 26, 2023
@Prophecy I notice you're reporting to have fixed several bugs, could you report these issues to the zircon github / zircon section so we can be made aware and fix them in the main source please.

I've posted about DanceofSwallow, I'll DM you

Prophecy

Banned
Banned
Dec 26, 2023
That counts people on character screen also

Normally it does but in this case, I think its wrong. People are asking if the server is down so I think something may be wrong with connections

Edit:

Just checked, connections seem fine so not sure why it would have said this last night as it seems to be showing the right amount of connections now

Last edited: