ProphecyServer back up new IP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
ProphecyServer

Name: ProphecyServer aka Corrupt GM server, if they don;t like what you say they delvl to lvl 25 or del your char or bann your account, :saw:
IP:172.202.17.198

Patches

Most of them: www.blaminator.co.uk/stuff
Maps: www.richens.dubhosting.com/lomcn look for ProphecyServer Maps Full HERE .rar
Exe:http://www.richens.dubhosting.com/l...ophecyStuff.rar

Info
HellsHostV2 is Corrupt, as an MP in the Labour Party:furious:
he banns ppl's del ppls accounts and char, just because they don't agree with what he says, spence you need to get out in to the real world,

Last edited:

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Is this Prophecy server like the one Stanislav use to host?

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
LordLucas said:
Is this Prophecy server like the one Stanislav use to host?

no lord, and hi btw.. aint seen no1 from there in ages..

>< DrBeZ ><

>< Ingeronic >< :D

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Hehe toobad well hey nice to see someone from way back then too (looks at sig). Do you know what the hell happened to Stan and the rest of the peeps?

Maxin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Recall PK
HOPE These files aint the same as Inferno server or what ever it is called when u have them sand maobs and they give 65k that server is boring and is way to esy to lvl as soon as u get to lvl 255 u might as well quit and then there was no point in playing =/

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Maxin said:
HOPE These files aint the same as Inferno server or what ever it is called when u have them sand maobs and they give 65k that server is boring and is way to esy to lvl as soon as u get to lvl 255 u might as well quit and then there was no point in playing =/

crap server, lots ov lag n noobs keep flooding with items n spam...

Ownage XI

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2005
Brighton
i played the server got banned for sticking up for my self i meen sad even the gm were taken the piss out of me -.- just cos i owned Damage_Inc with Rebel XD me and him owned in Slate KR 1 hit kills tbh XD

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Maxin said:

Think the name ur looking for is Alpha Frozen.....and no there not, their Insomnia files

P.S: Sam get on MSN -.-

Last edited:

stan

My server was NOTHING like this ffs !! your retarded or summit!...

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
A "172" IP most likly means a dial-up connection - or a slow ADSL one. That is why the IP keeps changing.

Good server - crap host. Happens to the best of them.....

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Biohazard said:
A "172" IP most likly means a dial-up connection - or a slow ADSL one. That is why the IP keeps changing.

Good server - crap host. Happens to the best of them.....
its not really a 'good server' lol just ppl like the uber stats + good fighting... thats the only reason ppl r playin it

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
It's the best server that is out right now. *ALL* 1.9 servers are crap - and It is nice to see a high stat high XP server for a change.

Mir is getting old - this is the only thing that amuses it's players; sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.