[Holley] Protector anticheats

Join Discord

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Hey guys,ive started trying zentaur and i saw something very interesant,the zed protector.

how any1 can do this?:S

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Its there any guide?

Reactions: taifun

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
a question,ive finded how to set up this for me but i can always use cheat,

what this program do ?XD its anticheat?
if yes.i can run dbserver with this

Upvote 0

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
a question,ive finded how to set up this for me but i can always use cheat,

what this program do ?XD its anticheat?
if yes.i can run dbserver with this

Zed Protector is somthing like HackSheild for other really popular games, if it works well i have no idea.

Upvote 0

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
anyone?

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

well after a time using cheat on zentaur(i used the cheat to check if the zdprotector works),now server appear offline for me and online for others... xD

Upvote 0

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
anyone?

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

well after a time using cheat on zentaur(i used the cheat to check if the zdprotector works),now server appear offline for me and online for others... xD
Why are you openly admitting to using cheats on a server, you should be banned.

Upvote 0

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Aburma lol if u ent got a clue whats going on... he is a server owner....(server not online)

tkila they should be left as they are .. if u play with this option i could cause acess for people to cheat on ur server

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
no mate,ive tried the cheat in zentaur ,only to see if it works,it worked abit (5-15min) and later server was off for me ,and a exe saying all the time contact gmzed on forum xD

Upvote 0

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
Aburma lol if u ent got a clue whats going on... he is a server owner....(server not online)

tkila they should be left as they are .. if u play with this option i could cause acess for people to cheat on ur server
That shouldn't matter if he is or isn't, he should be testing it on his own server and not that of other server owners.

Please read next time.
He still used cheats on another server and not his own, Zprotect is Zenture's own cheat protection.

Upvote 0

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
ive used their Zprotect in my server(offline)and it worked perfectly,with cheats i mean

so then ive entered in zentaur with cheat only to try if happen the same like my server and about 5-15min it worked but later server appear off for me

anyway im lvl 1 in zentaur,i dn't play ive only tried their zprotect

Upvote 0

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
That shouldn't matter if he is or isn't, he should be testing it on his own server and not that of other server owners.

He still used cheats on another server and not his own, Zprotect is Zenture's own cheat protection.

Stop trying to justify your self, your wrong face it

Reactions: MythRohan
Upvote 0

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
ABurma... go grab ya glass of Hot milk of mum and get in bed m8....clearly looking for an aurguement...

Well said.. he obviously doesn't know anything :D
ALL Servers should be equiped with this "ZProtect" to stop all Cheaters

Upvote 0

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
Stop trying to justify your self, your wrong face it

The conversation of this whole thread prior to my last post, was about Zprotect and Tikla using cheats on Zenture, so in your context Tony STFU.

ABurma... go grab ya glass of Hot milk of mum and get in bed m8....clearly looking for an aurguement...
Nope not at all, just pointing out that cheating on a server is according to lomcn rules not allowed and yet he's being justified for what he has done in the name of "testing" and yet those of us who have played Zenture for a number of years, know what Zprotect is and what it is used for. So why does he need to test his cheats on a server that has worked to protect it's integrity, other than to distribute his cheating software.

Well said.. he obviously doesn't know anything :D
ALL Servers should be equiped with this "ZProtect" to stop all Cheaters
We could put that to a test, but I wouldn't want to show you up and no all servers shouldn't be equipped with Zprotect at all, this belongs to their server and no one else's. If you want to protect your server against such cheats, the first point wouldn't be to use cheat enabled client files. The second would be to build your own version of Zprotect, which is easy enough to do using the old NProtect system. Or you could do exactly the same as everyone else and leech everything and not give anything back.

Upvote 0