Province [No Name]

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
heres a province im working on its only 5% done atm and it has no name :O , so il let you guys sort that out ;)

map.gif

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
its not massive, bout the same size as Bichon Province (600:600) any names yet :P ??

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Woooo, looks good so far. Guess i'd be concerned about edges with blackness showing.
I'll be waiting for the finished product :)

Oh and for future reference. To get a good picture to post on the forum, just save the map as a bitmap, open the bitmap, take a screenshot, go to paint and paste it in, crop the edges to fit the map perfectly and save it as a JPG.

GL on this map.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
I like this map alot, just try not 2 go over the top with adding stuff too it :P
else u might ruin a good map. :)

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Update on map ... just a lil extra to the bottom left corner , i got a copy of the balnk/ish version so , il leave it with your opinions :) (Btw this will be a long project as i got course work aswell)

View Here

oh yeah ... still no names :dance:

Queen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2003
Matrix-Breezer said:
Update on map ... just a lil extra to the bottom left corner , i got a copy of the balnk/ish version so , il leave it with your opinions :) (Btw this will be a long project as i got course work aswell)

View Here

oh yeah ... still no names :dance:
Since the 2 small town in the corner of the big desert,
might call it : The Twin_Oasis_Province

Last edited:

Alpha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004
Ethos
ValleyOfTheDamn(ed)

Havne't seen a picture yet as link doesn't work, but just a few name ideas. :gimp