Province

Join Discord

Samm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2004
Started making a province, what do you all think of it so far? (Sorry for white areas)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 369

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
v. nice tbh... Slacking in trees and stuff need more details. Shouldn't push everything together should spread it out abit.

Samm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2004
It's nowhere near finished... the map is actually a lot bigger that's just a bit of it.

The town's supposed to be like that... a castle for the soldiers with a run-down village for the peasants, lol.

Samm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2004
Been busy so not worked on it much but got the layout I wanted for temple entrance in, although it came further left than I planned.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 327

Samm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2004
Done outline of cliffs quickly, need to complete where the trees are going to go and do paths, as well as tiles for the rest of the map (trees going on grassy bits :P)

Edit: added the bit of cliff at bottom next to river since post.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:

Samm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2004
Update: essentially what map will look like when finished off now. Grass bit will have trees on, will do tile blending and other objects on map.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 295

Samm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2004
OK, got objects in, want comments before I do attributes please :). Any niggles please tell me.

Edit: you can't see thinner dead trees at bottom right and some other small objects all over the map, please bear in mind there is somthing there ;).

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 203

Samm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2004
Update: added more different trees to forest area and sorted the dodgy bit of cliff behind town.

Samm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2004
Finished except attributes and am doing them now :). At edge of forest section there is tile blending and it looks OK up close :).

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 195