Public FrOzEn Alpha Files 1.89 (Relese 1)

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
very nice, can you make it so people dont have to register to be able to download or even provide direct links to the downloads ?

have you got leocrashers concent to distribute the frozen files ?

and has a lomcn admin approved the advertisment of your forums on here ?

michelle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hampshire UK
very nice,
1/. can you make it so people dont have to register to be able to download or even provide direct links to the downloads ?

2/. have you got leocrashers concent to distribute the frozen files ?

3/.and has a lomcn admin approved the advertisment of your forums on here ?

1/. no
2/. yes
3/. I did not see posting links to resouces as advertising, that was not my intention, I wont bother again

I posted this thread because quit a few people have been showing interest in 1.4 and thought active links to 1.4 resouces would be appretiated.
as you see this post as unsatifactory I have deleted the the links and content,
so would you please delete this thread.

Ta
Michelle

Last edited:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
1/. no
2/. yes
3/. I did not see posting links to resouces as advertising, that was not my intention, I wont bother again

I posted this thread because quit a few people have been showing interest in 1.4 and thought active links to 1.4 resouces would be appretiated.
as you see this post as unsatifactory I have deleted the the links and content,
so would you please delete this thread.

Ta
Michelle

it was not unsatisfactory so no need to throw a tantrum about my comments, i simply asked some questions

people do not want to have to register for a site to download things you must of seen the amount of grief daydie got for the same thing

ok you had permission to distribute the files -fine thanks for answering

you do need concent to put your site on here, if it was direct download links it wouldnt be an issue anyway which takes me back to my first 2nd comment

1.4 resources are very handy and i appreciate the help you did provide but providing a simple direct download link isnt a hard thing to ask for.

thanks for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.