HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
kud125 said:
thats cz YOU SUCK!

20 chars worth of sucking.

Im quite good on halo my top score was 125 kills in 30minutes, + halo has tanks,cars, flying crafts and more which make the game more fun.

Cs just a puff game 1 shot u die ... what do u do if someone stays at you're spawn point and thows grenades?

also i recon wolfenstine is better than cs, its free and its cool no cheats in this game.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
HunterR said:
Im quite good on halo my top score was 125 kills in 30minutes, + halo has tanks,cars, flying crafts and more which make the game more fun.

Cs just a puff game 1 shot u die ... what do u do if someone stays at you're spawn point and thows grenades?

also i recon wolfenstine is better than cs, its free and its cool no cheats in this game.
You fool. Have you even played this game? Anyone who has played CS knows you don't respawn on CS, once you die, your dead untill the next round! Doesn't dying in less shots basically make it a harder and more realistic game? (and so how is it a "puff" game).

Also I guarentee I could get cheats for both halo and wolfenstein, just about every online game has cheats, hacks and macro's for them somewhere!

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
omg I grew up with Medal of Honour :| nothing beats it imho. BUT!

I <3 Battlefield 2 :D

Never played CS.
Turin

ps - Is CS based in ME? All the scenary in the Vid looks ME lol.

EDIT: Oh wait I see some Gothic stuff, Germany? :/

Last edited:

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
HunteR said:
Im quite good on halo my top score
did i question your ability at halo?

HunteR said:
Cs just a puff game 1 shot u die
about 1 gun in the game can kill 1 shot... unless its a headshot ofc but hasnt nearly every fps game got a headshot feature now?

HunteR said:
also i recon wolfenstine
you love it that much that you spelt it wrong. :)

HunteR said:
what do u do if someone stays at you're spawn point and thows grenades?
WHAT!? you dnt respawn on CS like that, tis round based, you cant really criticise a game so much, when you know such little about it

well done Jamis, you've made yourself look retarded once again, your like in permanent self destruction mode, idiot.

go play halo.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
sorry Grim, i jsut dont see the point in HunteR criticising something which he obviously has little to no knowledge of, didnt mean to go over the top like i always do

i really shud stop jumping in with both feet first =X

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
kud125 said:
sorry Grim, i jsut dont see the point in HunteR criticising something which he obviously has little to no knowledge of, didnt mean to go over the top like i always do
Yeah, I know what you mean, it's annoying. Just leave him to it though. He'll get bored eventually.