Put Cerc Back up!!!!

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
DeathShadow said:
What the hell Tom, why don't you just edit ur posts instead of posting loads of times (¬_¬)
Because then you wouldnt get as many posts on your post count ;)

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
true, is this server stayin up :S cos i went on and the gms where all fighting, ppl where tryin to lagg out the server by droppin items etc. said server will be taken off-line

berry2407

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 25, 2003
UK
we had sabuk wall war sceduled for 8pm tonite, host went offline, and magicly, barnys non gm charas guild has sabuk wall O.o gms were tinging pkers, and the people who were ausive towards them. and then barny and his brother acompanied by 2 pals(one was badmofo) decided to make new charas get kit and drop kit on floor trying to lagg out server, so why should i host this server? it is full of bugs, theres no patch and everyoe on server argues.... so why should i use my main pc to host a load of crap

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
no host goes out and every1 was sayin there was a sw promised so i did one me and mates went in and took after 15 mins...then all ov a sudden gm fwalls evry1 tings evry1...bugs are now fixed was 5 min job patches are at www.thereddawn.co.uk if u had listened i shout out many a timed..drgreen lvled and gave evry1 items in events just happend that i went to bth of em.

When u was tingin i came on gm then and sed @!JohnBarny:wtf happenin...
then u booted me took me off gm and i told my m8's... we all prosumed u had stolen files so they all dropped stuff to lag out server simple realli.

berry2407

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 25, 2003
UK
barny u are very manipulative with your words, yes drgreen did do events, but was asking you if it was ok too befor, you didnt seem too botherd then did you....you wer taken of gm as loggs wer checked and people have been lvled and lots of items created... only 3 gms 2 werent on.. that leaves it down too you... and also because ur little brother who has the atitude of a 6 year old has your id and pass and abuses gm powers. i havnt nicked ur files, its friday, i went out drinking.. u should try socializing with the outside world more than sitting in front of ur pc.

berry2407

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 25, 2003
UK
well i was the host and thought the sere was fair but barny is a corrupy gm but it may not be barny most likly his immature brother cause they tell each other there passwords thats a very god idea barny gt ur name trashed cause of ur bro no wonder doa is going down the pan

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
i have not been corrupt on there i havnt lvled no one on my gm althou i have lent badmofo a wep to get a necky n which was returned i also gave my noob 3 items...which all gms did because all the gms noobs had badmofo set which dont drop cos me and bad made em one night at mine 4 a laugh....ps.i aint sad and sit at computer all day i go out clubbng some nights but i am a boy racer and fell out with my m8 so i havnt been out but we made up yesterday...........andy knows my pass because he some times sneaks in and watches me also i tend to use same passwords alot. My bro is not at immature as u think...sure on mir he is but in real life he isnt f u dont know some one in real life dont judge then.

mrj6000

try NutHouse, its not cerc, but its a consolation
NutHouse
Ip=81.110.218.110