Put this in your pipe and smoke it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hate

at the end of the day the only people that can choose mods etc are the admins and the top guy (host / sysadmin whatever), but i spose it doesnt hurt to argue and bump your post count up a bit at the same time ^^, and like newblood said, friends get away with alot more, ive seen it happen so much on servers with friends used as GM's but its a big conflict of skills, you can trust friends more but you let them get away with more, you cant trust strangers but then if they do something wrong you can give them hell and not feel bad :), but EvilEvil doesnt have a heart so he would rip a friends head off if they did something wrong and then he would continue to drink their blood using their eye sockets as cups!

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
indeed i would, i always argue with my m8's in real life when they do something i told them not to, ie, my best m8 kept annoyin me i told him not to delete 1 of my files, he not only deletes it but spams my hd, a lil punch in the stomach and cntrl+z fixed that, anyways in my view friends are easier to deal with, if your harder than them that is.

Hate

lol -_+, ive got a great idea for a horror film, Blam + EE + Auron naked rolling around in jelly :P

Status
Not open for further replies.