PY Woool v 1.9.3.5

Join Discord

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Has anyone come accross a launcher for 1.9.3.5 woool yet ?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Any launcher for woool should work, Just got make sure its all setup correctly, Unless the launcher is protected and it will not work on your pc. The launcher i used for the P.Y engine i have posted somewhere around here, But its protected.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Any launcher for woool should work, Just got make sure its all setup correctly, Unless the launcher is protected and it will not work on your pc. The launcher i used for the P.Y engine i have posted somewhere around here, But its protected.

ant the aft launcher has a back door trojan :(

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
downloaded and uploaded to my webspace for you.

www.shangrisoma.com/woool1.exe

Thanks but it does not work, comes up with an error when I use it.

It wants to install but fails with a chinese error that i can not copy and paste to translate.

Then comes up with "Molebox launcher fatal error" could not fopen BOXFILE ?

Last edited:

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Wouldnt hve a clue m8 sorry, i only actually came across it by accident i know absolutely nothing at all about woool :D

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Thanks but it does not work, comes up with an error when I use it.

It wants to install but fails with a chinese error that i can not copy and paste to translate.

Then comes up with "Molebox launcher fatal error" could not fopen BOXFILE ?

Make sure you have the correct client for the launcher and make sure your run it inside your WoOOL Folder.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Why do you use launchers?

Can't you make accounts in game and just use the woool.dat file to run the client

I have done so but all versions kick me out after a while.

I have several woool server files, the best seems to be the 1.9.3.5 PY version.

The AFT version uses a loader, (this was given out by the Lee character) but contains BackDoorNetThief lol

I have access to some unpacked older server files but these still kick you out.

Oh well i need to either try loads of different client versions or find a loader.

here is a piccy of 1.9.3.5

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
You need to know what version your files are, P.Y have 1.9.2.8, 1.9.30, 1.9.33 and 1.9.1.5 But i can't see it being older then the 3.3 due to the fact you would not be able to run it, Unless it had been registerd.

I have used many files and launchers but have never been kicked out like your being, You sure firewall not blocking 1 off your gates up? Client don't matter, i can play 1.8 on a 1.9.3.5 client.