QFunction + Set Items

-Lig-

LOMCN n00bie
May 14, 2003
I have noticed that the 5String set in the 2.3 files does not add the 2-2 AC that it is meant to according to the mir2resource website it does add the 30% hp bonus though. What i am wondering is would it be possible using a QFunction to check if a player has the set equiped and add the AC 2-2 bonus?

If this is not possible I have another idea that would work for my purposes if it is possible and that would be to add AC 1-1 to the ring and bracelet in the database and only allow the player to equip one 5string ring and 1 5string bracelet. Is is possible to check if a player has 2 5string rings equiped and auto unequip one of those rings using a QFunction? I have seen a command for 'takeonitem fivestringring 2' etc just wondering if there is a 'takeoffitem fivestringring 2' command?

Thanks in advance for any help

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Why dont u just set them out like mir items

MirRing (In Bag With No Stats)
MirRing1 (Equipped) DC 5-12
MirRing2 (Equipped) MC 2-3
MirRing3 (Equipped) SC 0-9

Upvote 0

-Lig-

LOMCN n00bie
May 14, 2003
Why dont u just set them out like mir items

MirRing (In Bag With No Stats)
MirRing1 (Equipped) DC 5-12
MirRing2 (Equipped) MC 2-3
MirRing3 (Equipped) SC 0-9

Could you please elaborate on how this will work for me? As in how will doing this make it so when the necklace, bracelet and ring are all equipped then a bonus of 2-2 AC is added to the player, and also the 2-2 AC is removed when the player removed a piece of the kit.

Upvote 0