QGO Bankrupt (Merged with Turbos related thread)

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
QGO Bankrupt

Being the first to tell you, given that people should know, but i have it under good word from which sources i cannot say that QGO aka GamesRoute (the fake international merge company) are now bankrupt....

Spread the word.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Re: QGO Bankrupt

Yep, they have had a few legal battles with internals as well as they wont pay staff.

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle

lol i know :P i like mir 3 how it looks and all but what lets it down is it being too easy to lvl and the fact that no one help lol but thats not there fault i suppose :P

I like the noob quests did them a few days ago

-=[Demonio]=-

sorry to say this people but this is bollox

-=[Demonio]=-

Look At That Image MentaL uploaded why does it say "Fear The Mental" mine says "powered byvBulliten"

Attachments

• truth.JPG
    truth.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:

SkyDragon

.::Mario Ftw::.
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2004
West-Yorkshire :)

demino does this say anything about QGO bankrupt on mir3 forums , this happened in mir2 about 2 year a go , rumours of mir2 closing because tehy was getting a new net provider i think. i tihnk its rumours but i might be wrong.

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull

It does say in a post i was reading on there last night by some one that QGO are in liquidation atm....and i know the payment system is being transferred to gamesrouter. This was meant to take a couple of days and its been weeks now so tis free to play at the moment. Apparently its still gonna take some time to fix. Bearing in mind the 24/7 supports gone and they way some staff just went and the amount of people that stopped playing it personally I dont think Mental is that wrong.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

How do i know what i know? Cos the person i talk to is the founder.. and now has left.. this is how i know.

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003

Shame if they are going bankrupt, I was considering re-joining mir 3, but i'll wait it out a bit and see what happens :)

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull

NickAKAVexus said:
How did they go bankrupt? Exactly. Were they not getting payed?

A lot of ppl stopped playing which obviously means they lost a load of money. Even with losing money they have bills and wages to pay/