Quest Ideas

bluedarklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2008
If enybody has eny quest ideas ive got brain freeze ive made to meny im out of ideas...

Thank you

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
@LegendOfMir you've just pointed him in the direction of a subclass script and tele guy that has nothing to do with his quest ideas post. :P and u didnt make it cos chris and luke are arguing over who did what in it. plus your scripts would be censored :D

and in answer to your question blue i have got no ideas at all :D may be a mnoob script where you have to start at a npc who then sends u off to kill stuff when youve done that you go back and he then gives you some clothes, and then sends u to see another npc who wants you to do something for another item. so on and so forth until you've got a complete kit and a few free skills. just a thought

Last edited:

bluedarklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2008
chris made the subclass for my server but now we are removing it because of all this fighting over it and put in a new idea that is all now can we get bac to the ideas :p

EDIT: thanks elv for that idea

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
chris made the subclass for my server but now we are removing it because of all this fighting over it and put in a new idea that is all now can we get bac to the ideas :p

EDIT: thanks elv for that idea
chris didnt write fk all on there, he gave point's when i send bit by bit.
here you go all CHRIS's scripts he sent me after telling me ur usless and ****e.

http://files.filefront.com/npcrar/;9960125;/fileinfo.html

some of the work i sent is in here, ASWELL as my teleport script. now fk off saying i didnt write them and grow some ball's

hes so crap at making server's he has toget other people todo the work for him. and give him the idea's

/ancient

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
Hahahaha!!!! :P

:Pelvin i dont know what u talking about there ......what i have..... I make my own coz I work at servers Mir from 6 years and I have experiance with this, and .... in plus was only an example.... to not be laizy ppl from here. So ur ideeas make inconvenience!!! :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :bounce: :bounce:
In plus never my scripts can ΝΟΤ be consoreted coz i dont put here my works ... just advice/oppinion. So NEVER\Ποτέ !!!!!
DOOMNEZEU(The GOD)

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Hey Im sure you could both make a sub class thing. Not hard just takes time.

I think making use of game points or game gold would be in need.
Its not so much a quest but its a nice feature that stops you being so bored like quests lol.

You have to clear each room, once done so you gain a certain number of gamepoints for example.

The more gamepoints you have the harder the mobs can be and more game points you can gain.

bluedarklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2008
i already have the gamepoints system in but like the idea of Clearing each room and for ur info chris is gd at making servs lol he has helped design this server well But lets just leave it there shall we i didnt make this thread to Argue

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Chris hardly does mir at all anymore and he was asking me quite a bit :P
Not to put him down coz hes alright.

Just features ingame that can be used when people are bored of hunting or leveling. Torozors one used to give you prizes you could choose from for the cost of gamepoints. Was fun actually.

bluedarklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2008
well i like your idea but im really trying to bring out a fresh server to the mir world as much as possible