Question for lifco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effy

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 17, 2009
Hi.

Any reason why your IP was found to be ddos attacking Dragon Server the other day?

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
my ip ? what are you talking about

I use proxy anyways a admin can tell you that by looking at my ip or are you talking about my VPS i share out ?

Funny you said this because was only yesterday i was told the same thing

If i was ever going to do a lame thing like that, and would never do anyways but if i was why the hell would i do it from my own ip ?

lif

Effy

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 17, 2009
So why does the IP match yours?

I have checked and there is only 1 IP to your account.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Try private messages? Don't need to start threads asking people when there is a perfect system called 'Private Messages'.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
The ips match, there is absolutly 0, no way what so ever that it may have been faked, shared, confused or anything else.

Jail for Lifco.

Jail...

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Well my view on this, is, Lifco seems like a clever chap, and he's able to do a hell of alot more than your average computer guy; furthermore I suspect if he'd choose to DDoS a server that he was personally helping - and if for some unknown reason he chose to do that - most certainly he has common sense not to use his own personal ip which is a stupid thing to do. So use your brain and think this out.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Think about it guys . . . he's giving his files out to everybody, and Dragon are the only one's currently using these, with Oldskool and that other one from Iceman on the way, he's also in close touch with the owner of DragonServer as he gives them alot of fixes, plus the guy is to smart to be dumb enough to do it from his own i.p, secondly, where did you get this information? Your not even mods that can tell what i.p. he is using . . .

/Jenix

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Tut tut lifco i expected better of you :P haha wow, some people are plain stupid, you really think lifco would just strait up use his ip? there are a few dossers about that i know of and many other people know of, but i assure you lifco isn't one of them.
-Dan

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
The ip's match but there's also a TRACY with the same ip.... somehow i trust lif... let's just forget this thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.