Question

Join Discord

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
lol Line Tool? or u can do it the long way and do 100 of these / and then join them all up wit pointer

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
no, its a pattern.

Start a new image 3x3 pixels with transparent background

Zoom right in

Then with the pensil tool draw a diagonal line
like this:
[ ][ ][x]
[ ][x][ ]
[x][ ][ ]

Then go to edit > define pattern

To use it, use the fill funtion (think thats in the edit menu too) select 'pattern', and choose your diagonal line. Have fun.

<3.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
btw, for those who don't already know, I'm actually Wittin...

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
just search 'scanlines' on good-tutorials

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
You can also do it from layer options.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
anto said:
You can also do it from layer options.
Indeed you can (and thats probably better practise too).

Basically to do this, Right click on the layer (on the layers toolbar) you want the scanlines to sit on top of, go to 'blending options', then to 'Pattern overlay' and you should be fine from there :)

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
No one seemed to be able to spell Wittin, was often refered to anything from 'Writen to most popularly Witten'. Also, I thought it was about time to assume a new alias, I've been known as Wittin for far too long. Maybe we'll see a sequal to wittin sooner or later. Something along the lines of Revenge of the Wittin or The Wittinat0r returns ;)

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
but but, i used gotrex 4 years,

but i gess i use Floyd on BMC n stuff so =\

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Julio said:
Lyrical G?

chav name.
Not really, I'm a raver not a chav. I must admit i used to wear *Ecko unltd hoodies, but now I wear casual clothes. I hate the way people like you discriminate against the way someone dresses... Alot of people used to not approach me because they thought I was a 'chav' now their good friends of mine. We live in a diverse multi-cultural society, where there are good and bad people of each 'style'.

I believe judging someone you havent ever met because of the way they dress is very similar to racism. Some of the nicest people I know are townies. I choose not to discriminate ;)

Spread <3, not hate.

Edit: Oh dear, I see this thread going very :topic:.