Question

Join Discord

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Does anyone know of any 2.3 files in which the hp/mp is coded correctly, on the files im using warr hp at lvl 100 is about 3500 and there mp is about 300, its a total mess and i cant alter it, and im not happy about changing warr skills to require lower mp or giving warr items with mp on them, it just seems like a botched job to me and i want a balanced server.

If anyone knows of some 2.3 files with balanced hp/mp please point them out it would be much appreciated thanks.

/Storm

Lucafer

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 15, 2008
Newbury,Berks
i think u can alter hp/hp in !setup.txt not 100% sure tho just a thought or add it to qmanage when a war logs on just change there mp through there its not a hard script i dnt think.
[@login]
#if
checkjob warrior
#act
MP + (however much)

i think thats right

Upvote 0

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
You cant alter warr mp in setup, tho you can alter taos, i tryed that script but it dont work there is HUMANMP + but that simply fills your hp/mp bar like a potion. :sad:

Upvote 0

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
TD/whoever made the files never added MP changeable in setup, altho its a very easy thing to add

but ye ull just have to change HP

Upvote 0

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
TD/whoever made the files never added MP changeable in setup, altho its a very easy thing to add

but ye ull just have to change HP

Thats the thing i really dont want to be doing that i want the server to be balanced.

The script to add hp mp doesnt work or i would script it for each level, still need help with this anyone ?

Upvote 0