Questions about the Korean server WEMADE

OuYangPlane

LOMCN Member
Jun 24, 2020
Here you can ask any questions about the Korean official server, including the acquisition of any account, how to enter the game, etc., I will answer you

Reactions: Ardbeg and Tai

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
Here you can ask any questions about the Korean official server, including the acquisition of any account, how to enter the game, etc., I will answer you
What happens with SlashingBurst when you don't hit a target? Should it teleport still? Does it teleport further based on level?

OuYangPlane

LOMCN Member
Jun 24, 2020
No, it only plays the role of displacement when it misses the target, but the movement speed and effect of the crystal skill still need to be adjusted (seems too stiff?)
What happens with SlashingBurst when you don't hit a target? Should it teleport still? Does it teleport further based on level?

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
No, it only plays the role of displacement when it misses the target, but the movement speed and effect of the crystal skill still need to be adjusted (seems too stiff?)
Thank you.. I now know what needs to be changed 🙂

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
what you mean
There is a time limit on collecting money from sales on the Trade Merchant the same as a time limit of items for sale.
If you fail to collect your money in x days, it stops you clicking it to get it.
Is there a way to re-open the option to collect your money ?

OuYangPlane

LOMCN Member
Jun 24, 2020
The distance is the same regardless of the grade, I need to make a comparison video

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
it only plays the role of displacement when it misses the target
I suppose the discussion is how it works on the current official Korean mir2 but on Crystal mir2 servers it always displaced regardless if there was a target or not (and in the direction of mouse cursor). The displacement was longer distance depending on the level of the skill (the displacement is actually teleportation). If live target was in the way, a damage would be dealt out (but in my experience, it was always peanuts damage, only ever used it to get out of mob clutch).

Interesting thing is that on Chinese mir3D, this skill was given to assassin, works the same way though, only an animation and sound effect is different. And thinking on it a bit, assassin makes way more sense, and I say that even when I know warrior class is so poor on skills that none should really be taken from it, should be added to it if anything.