Questions on 2.3 Interface

smoochy boys on tour

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
I want to look into replacing the 2.3 standerd interface with an edited Mir3 interface(im usen Azuras Assasin2.3 files)

Witch source would i need to surch in to find Interface placements on screen???

Is the KitWindow/BagWindow/GuildPage/GroupPage all in the same source file???

Whats the file names i want to be surching in to edit all this???

You may look at this and think there no point in explaining to me as its very complicated ( as i imagen ) but im willing to spend the time perfecting it :D

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
if you are using a server type such as (TD) then you will not be able to do it, since you wont have access to the source code. i am not sure what the code you are using has for it (ie do you have .pas files?)

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
if you are using a server type such as (TD) then you will not be able to do it, since you wont have access to the source code. i am not sure what the code you are using has for it (ie do you have .pas files?)

well there not TDs files as thay have bin some what source coded allready by Azura.. and as for (.pas) i have files like that yes (ie Castle.pas) that the sorta thing u meen ?

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
what you need to do then, is find the client side .pas files... hopefully for you they will be in a different folder...

beware this will take a while i would of thought!

you will need to update every position and drawing element of the interface (you probably could just resize the window popups from mir3 so you didnt have to recode them). but the things you would need to do, are change the positions of all the buttons, change how the hp / mp bar is drawn so it is horizontal, etc